Hersheys Candy Cane Kisses | SheSpeaks

• Chocolate and Mint who could ask for more? These are perfect!

• mrscouch By  mrscouch
    12.22.11

I don't like candy canes but these kisses are amazing!! The white chocolate really cuts down the peppermint flavor. There is just enough of a hint of peppermint. I love, love, love the pieces of candy inside.

• Sweet_Tea By  Sweet_Tea
    12.22.11

I adore these!!! I am a big white chocolate fan and I love the minty flavor and the bits of candy. Adictive!

• Twirley By  Twirley
    12.21.11

Generally not a white chocolate fan but these are unbelievable. Good peppermint taste too, no fake after taste. Probably a good thing they don't make them all year round........I buy candy to put on my desk for visitors that I know I won't like, not so true this time around, you know who ate most of them.

• anen1110 By  anen1110
    12.21.11

What a dekicious treat for this time of year..anything Hersheys is always yummy..and with mint..candy cane mint..well can't get better than that...

• itsmere By  itsmere
    12.21.11

These are one of my favorite Kisses they make! I look forward to them every year and I'm sure to stock up! That extra little crunch of peppermint inside seals the deal!

• Ocvachick By  Ocvachick
    12.21.11

These are SO addicting! I love them. I wish they were available year round!

• mje_1964 By  mje_1964
    12.21.11

I tried these for the 1st time this year. These are awesome. Wish they sold them year round. Love the white chocolate the little bit of peppermint. I plan to stock up so that I have some for after the holidays!

• dawnhfc By  dawnhfc
    12.21.11

I buy these every year to use in my cookies. They taste great, and look festive. I really love them.

• Joanna_Topaz By  Joanna_Topaz
    12.21.11

I love the mint taste and the white chocolate, and the look is very Christmasy. We used them on a recipe from Hershey's site where you press them into cookies that are decorated with red and green sugar. Very Christmasy.

• jennicee By  jennicee
    12.21.11

Omg! These little Candy Cane Kisses are to die for! They don't last very long in our house. I love the subtle crunch of candy cane bits.