Coca Cola Diet Coke | SheSpeaks

• vickie1962 vickie1962
    03.22.15

I really like drinking coke products. The diet coke doesn't leave a bad after taste like the others.

• I am not a huge fan of diet sodas! I do believe that they aren't very good for you and besides the difference in sugar levels, Diet Coke still has the acidity levels and carbonation as a regular Coke does - all of which are not good for you for a number of reasons and last but not least, the amount of sodium in Diet Coke is not preferable either in my opinion.

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.10.11

I drink far too much of this. It seems like my go to soda. Its crisp and refreshing and I've loved it for a long long time. I can still tell though that it is not a real coke, but for the fewer calories definitely acceptable.

• jamilea By  jamilea
    10.12.11

I don't know what it is about diet coke but I can't get enough! I love regular coke but diet is even better. I don't drink it becuase I'm weight conscious or anything I just really really enjoy the taste and how it is always delicious with whatever I am eating :D

• richlady By  richlady
    10.09.11

This is my drink of choice. I don't like Coke Zero, it's too sweet. I don't care for the Pepsis either.

• PunkyNVS By  PunkyNVS
    09.28.11

I am somewhat addicted to diet coke. Occasionally even drink one for breakfast! I always quit and start drinking lots of water but I always have to have the occasional diet coke fix!

• terryllacy By  terryllacy
    04.11.11

Its o.k. But if i had to choose. It would be diet pepsi!

• Kwuddys By  Kwuddys
    03.02.11

I love Diet Coke. I have always loved it and I look forward to having my coke every afternoon.

• Ilovemycats2 By  Ilovemycats2
    03.01.11

I cant get enough! Just love Diet Coke!!

• Mijeka By  Mijeka
    01.09.11

My mother LIVES on Diet Coke -for 30+years now... she's still very over weight (but has many bad eating habits), but she LOVES her diet coke :D

• Ahyden By  Ahyden
    12.03.10

I drink it everyday! It is my favorite soda.

• speakmichelle By  speakmichelle
    10.14.10

I like Diet Coke, when I'm in a cola mood. But I'm more of a Diet Dr. Pepper girl! My friends Tara and Brooke get a 32 oz every day!