Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix Review Page 8 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• alliesmommy112 By  alliesmommy112
    04.19.12

I love love love these. These are my special indulgence when I am having a bad day or just need a little pick me up. I always keep a box in the cabinet so I can make them whenever I have a craving for some chocolate yumminess

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

Can't go wrong with anything Ghirardelli. These brownies are very rich and are full of chocolate flavor!

• localceleb By  localceleb
    03.22.12

I use these brownies in my death by chocolate recipe.. To DIE for :)

• lockliss By  lockliss
    03.21.12

as a chocolate lover, I thought this was too chocolatelt for me, but my kids loved them!

• ann__b By  ann__b
    03.01.12

Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix (along with all the Ghirardelli brownie mixes) are my favorite. They are very easy and taste wonderfull. A little scoop of ice cream on a warm brownie makes the ultimate dessert!

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    02.04.12

These brownies are delicious and super easy to make! My 3 year old helped me and they were so yummy to eat when we were done!

• kerribug By  kerribug
    11.22.11

i try theses brownies for the first time last week and they are so good and very chocolate. I usely have just one but they were so good i had two and a nice cold glass of milk i was in heaven

• smclaughlin30 By  smclaughlin30
    08.23.11

One of the best brownie mixes out there. Rich in flavor, a little pricey but it's worth it or so I think

• SweetSara By  SweetSara
    06.07.11

Best brownies ever! I normally mess up brownies and have to have my fiancee do the cooking for me (Not sure why I can't bake those right... just not my nitch I guess haha.), I was actually able to make these on my own, and they tasted amazing! Thinking it might of been a random success, I bought 4 more boxes. One box for my fiancee to bake, one for me to bake, and two more so I'd have extra if all turned out well; and that it did! This is the only brownie mix I will buy! I wish there was a selection for I would 1000xs YES recommend this, because that's how much I love Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix!!!

• tessspeakz By  tessspeakz
    04.19.11

I love to bake from scratch, but if I have to use a mix this is the one I use.

• SuperMommy2TheRescue By  SuperMommy2TheRescue
    03.19.11

Our family really likes brownies and this is one dish we often take to family gatherings. It tastes great, it's quick and easy to make, and the price is right!

• dmmandabach By  dmmandabach
    03.02.11

This is a must try, my husband they are the best brownies hand down and I would have to agree, Yummy.

• JessB530 By  JessB530
    02.09.11

These are sooooo delish!

• connierepass By  connierepass
    01.04.11

Excellent taste that the entire family enjoyed, which is a challenge to find a product that appeals to all the kids, my husband and myself. Great quality for an economical price. Highly recommend!

• Ahyden By  Ahyden