China Glaze Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• AshleyG AshleyG
    02.16.14

My friend bought some China Glaze nail polish and I love it! Very nice color and durability but it's hard to remove with nail polish remover, it takes forever for me to get it off!

• lawanaguy12 lawanaguy12
    03.07.13

Not my favorite, had to apply too many coats for me.

• xgabriellla By  xgabriellla
    05.03.11

i own many china glaze nail polishes and i have to say they're one of my favorite brands out there! they stay on for such a long time without chipping or getting messed up. they dry pretty quickly and the consistency of the polish is perfect. its not too liquidy or too thick. my favorites are pool party and flip flop fantasy, which are both neon colors. they have a huge variety of nail polish colors, perfect for any occasion or just for daily wear. i recently gave some of these as a gift for my sister and she loved them! i would defintely recommend this to ANYBODY!

• KTPaige By  KTPaige
    07.30.10

This stayed on for four days-while I was at the beach. Other polishes chip and fade while at the beach- this brand didn't.

• MissBeautyMae By  MissBeautyMae
    07.23.10

I think china glaze are an amazine lineup of nail polishes. They have a wide variety of colors and finishes and are great quality for an affordable price. I love the amount of time these polishes last on my nails and especially love the nail hardners infused in the product. I need them! Would recommend this product to anyone!

• m000m000 By  m000m000
    07.20.10

They make good colors and it is a nice quality. But, I must say that it does chip on my nails after a few days.

• briannagall By  briannagall
    06.21.10

I absolutely love these nail polishes. The consistency of the polish is smooth, not to thick or thin which makes it easier to use. I use them mostly on my toes and they stay on for weeks unless I drop something heavy on them and chip the polish LOL. My favorite shade is heart of africa, I have never seen such a pretty deep red! I think the prices are pretty resonable so they make up most of my collection.

• mardel By  mardel
    06.20.10

I own some of these nail polishes and they are great!

• glittergoddess By  glittergoddess
    06.17.10

I purchased this nail polish in a 2 for the price of 1 sale and it is my first time purchasing this brand. I bought Shocking Neon Pink and For Audrey and I am absolutely in love with this brand! They have the most fascinating colors and the quality is great. I usually put one a base coat then 2 coats of color and a top coat and it lasts forever. I work in the health care field and have to wash my hands frequently and this polish lasts 5 to 7 days with minimum touch ups.