Starbuck Caramel Frappuccino | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

My go-to frappucino. I love the salted caramel one as well. So so good...

• kwokadoodledoo By  kwokadoodledoo
    06.01.10

Mmmmm. This is the best drink ever, but it doesn't really help with your figure. I've given up soda just to be healthier, so I'm glad that I can sometimes splurge on this lovely drink. :)

• rp2005 By  rp2005
    05.23.10

Yeah, less crunch is good for me. I have bought caramel frapps since they first came out, and I have to admit that I didn't really like chewing my ice. I had to habitually ask for less ice and more drink, and finally I just stopped asking for less ice and just got used to the chunks. I love the regular caramel frapp, and I used to like the light version, but now the light tastes a little funny to me. I'm not sure why, but it just does. I also don't like that you can't get a discount anymore with your Gold card. I have yet to get my free drink, and it's been months since they changed over to the new card.

• radar525 By  radar525
    05.20.10

The new fraps are great! I love that I can get more flavors in nonfat. As for the ice and the crunchy pieces, the blenders are set for a specific period of time. Adding ice won't help - you need to have them stop the blender before it automatically stops on its own. That way you will get more ice chunks. As for taste, I do like the less sweet flavor because now I get more of the coffee flavor. And chances are the actual base has changed and is now something more generic flavor wise so that people are able to make more changes to their drink and the end result isn't overpowered as it would be with the original flavored base.

• andieangel3 By  andieangel3
    05.19.10

The Caramel Frap is my favorite drink at Startbucks! It does depend on the barista making the drink though - sometimes my frap is sweet (just how I like it) & other times, not so much but I keep going back. :)

• mjkitty23 By  mjkitty23
    05.19.10

I love the carmel frap. i get it with nonfat milk and no whip to cut back on some of the calories, however, I still get it with the carmel drizzle on top. I actually like it with less crunch. I want something I can just drink and not have to worry about chewing.

• tinashckly By  tinashckly
    05.19.10

I completely agree. I have actually noticed a lack of quality and taste in many of their more recent products.

• dmelton0516 By  dmelton0516
    05.19.10

I was really disappointed with the fact it does not live up to the original, it has no flavor or crunch. I was told that i can ask for more ice, or alter it any way i want to. When i am paying the price i want to ask for something it and just be on my way