Nintendo Wii New Super Mario Bros | SheSpeaks

• This is by far my favorite family video game to play! My kids beg me to play with them, and I'm happy to.

• bridgetb99 By  bridgetb99
    09.08.10

Love this game!! Loved the original and Nintendo didn't disappoint with this version. Great family game - all ages can play, even the harder levels as you're able to jump into a bubble while others complete the harder tasks. Watch out though - it's addicting!

• thisxgoodnight By  thisxgoodnight
    07.19.10

I love this game, its great to play with others. It makes it easy by allowing you to bubble if you are having trouble and have a skilled video game player help you out. I definitely like multiplayer games over single players, and this was a great game.

• kerstenbartelt By  kerstenbartelt
    07.14.10

The Super Mario from 1990 for the Super Nintendo was my favorite childhood game! When this game came out, I could not wait to buy it! Whenever friends are over, we pull out this game! It's so great to play one player or even four. When we play with four people we don't focus so much on winning, we just have fun jumping around. It's an addicting game!

• Bxgurl By  Bxgurl
    05.23.10

I have not tried this game yet, But I do have a Mario game and we LOVE it!!!! We also LOVE the Wii. We are working on getting the Wii Fitness plus...

• MissAngi By  MissAngi
    05.21.10

Gave it 4 out of 5. I still like the original mario better - but this is still a really fun game! The kids love it!! Although hard to play with 4 kids - they still get a kick out of it. The one thing I hate is that you have to beat a castle before you can save. I try to limit time spent on the Wii - so the kids get frustrated if they haven't gotten to the castle to save their progress. Hopefully that gets fixed in future games. (although the DS version is the same way)

• Jennipermichele By  Jennipermichele
    05.19.10

Great game, reminds me of the older version, which is why I like it. It does have some new features and better graphics. My husband has beat the game, but I am still working on it!

• lovebeingmomof3 By  lovebeingmomof3
    05.18.10

My 8 and 11 year old had he best fun playing this game! We eve had a family competition where my sis-n-law and her 4 kids all played together...It was a blast! By far one of my favorite wii games!

• ndb555 By  ndb555
    04.17.10

OOps!!! Sorry wrong game don't know how to delete my comment :) Plus should be 5 stars don't know why it marked 1!!!!!

• adegothseir By  adegothseir
    03.18.10

This is a great game. Still like the old one but with better graphics. I love simpy fun games.

• MiEliDavis By  MiEliDavis
    03.10.10

I agree, difficult, but fun & addicting!