Shutterfly Photo Books | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.24.14

Easy to use to make photo albums. I have done this for Christmas presents, birthday parties, baby showers and retirements. You just upload your photos and drop them into an album and format it as you wish. My family looks foward to seeing what new creation I will have every Christmas.

• ElleSnaps By  ElleSnaps
    01.06.10

Shutterfly is where I store all my pictures, make photobooks for me and as gifts and I have a share site (http://lisasphototime.shutterfly.com). They make excellent photocards as well, I have loved my Christmas cards from them. I highly recommend using Shutterfly.

• Jennifermchappell By  Jennifermchappell
    01.06.10

I love shutterfly! i use it all the time!!

• BarbaraJ By  BarbaraJ
    01.06.10

I love photography and Shutterfly offers their members the best selection of photo books. I have at least 20+ Shutterfly photo books. They offer a great selection of designer backgrounds and digital scrapbooking books. Also Shutterfly will give you step by step instructions. You also have the options of simple path (Shutterfly will layout your book for you.) Once you make your first book you will be hooked! Memories and keepsakes for you, your family and friends. Check it out www.shutterfly.com, it is free to join. Watch for DISCOUNTS each week on photo books and other products. Check Shuttterfly for prices.

• JoannaT By  JoannaT
    01.05.10

I really enjoy the Shutterfly share sites, which are free personal (and secure!) web pages that are easy to create and customize for your family or groups. Just go to www.shutterfly.com and click on the "Share" tab at the top of the page to learn more. I think they are a great way to share pictures, to share ideas on how to do your site and keeps family and friends in contact. You can create up to 10 share sites, have at least 20 pages/tabs (or more). These sites are a fun way to show off your pictures and keep in touch. Feel free to visit my site at www.joeyssite.shutterfly.com Under my Gallery & Guru tab you'll find a whole list of people who have share sites. I think you should give it a try. Oh, by joining, you get 25 free prints, and a lifetime of memories. Have fun and I hope to see you on the Share Sites!! Joanna (Joey)