Moby Wrap Baby Carrier | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

Our daughter is colicky, and this thing has been a lifesaver for us. I love that there are different ways to wrap it, I love that it comes in different colors, and I love that it is so soft. This carrier isn't for everyone though. Some downsides to it that people should know before they buy it is that there is a learning curve to wrapping and wearing it properly, and until you get the hang of it, the bulges here and there may make some people uncomfortable. This isn't a great hot-weather item either - baby will probably get pretty sweaty in here. We combat that by putting our daughter in with just a diaper on to keep her cooler. On the plus side, that makes it great for skin to skin contact. You can wrap it so that it's practically a shirt on yourself, and although I wouldn't go out of the house wrapped in just this, it's great to wear at home with just a bra on and your baby in just a diaper. My daughter always loved the feel of being right next to me and it always put her straight to sleep. The biggest thing to warn of is that this is NOT a wrap for larger women to use. Although this thing is super long, by the time you get it all the way wrapped around, you won't have much wiggle room left. I wear a size 12 right now and it is a bit snug! If I was a 14 I don't think I would be comfortable using this, simply because of how tight I'd have to wrap it around myself. If a little bit of sweat and a thicker waistline don't trouble you, I'd say go for it! You and baby will both be pretty comfortable in this.

• mommyharris By  mommyharris
    05.18.10

It's Ok but if you live in a warm climate like I do (the South) then you'll find it makes you SO hot!!! I couldn't wear it for more than 15 min without sweating. All that material and the child! Whew!

• Colees By  Colees
    03.26.10

I really didn't like this wrap. It was hard to figure out and took to long to wrap. My son weighs 17lbs and I can no longer use it. After about 10 minutes, the material starts to sag and stretch.

• aprlar3lil1s By  aprlar3lil1s
    03.01.10

I last month decovered them and Ordered 2 different ones right on the spot because i fell so in Love.. I have used alot! ALOT of other kinds of baby carriors and they hurt my back really badly (i got both of the wraps in the mail already) cant wait to use them in June for baby boy :-) i am excited and i love that i can breastfeed him while hes in it as well....

• zainub47 By  zainub47
    01.27.10

I am expecting this product in the mail very soon, I am very excited to try it. The you tube videos are a great tool to learn how to wrap.

• sapphire1680 By  sapphire1680
    01.02.10

Pros: Very comfortable, priced well for what you get. My baby felt very secure in it up to about 20lbs. Cons: I do not like how long the fabric is. It drags on the ground while you are wrapping yourself up in it, so if you are in an airport, etc you can get pretty worried about what germs are getting on it. Plus it is a heavy piece of fabric to carry around in a bag. For my next baby I plan to get a sling to try. They are much smaller and easier to pack when traveling.

• zumbadaphne By  zumbadaphne
    12.07.09

I have this product and LOVE IT! I was able to use it for so much longer than all my friends used their slings and such. It is so soft and feels like your favorite t-shirt. It comes in great colors and will fit anyone and any child for years. GET IT!!!!

• joycenikolic By  joycenikolic
    12.07.09

I tried something similar to this product and foudn it to be a wonderful item.It kept my baby close to me but yet my hands were free to do things aorund the house.

• Hyperactivelu By  Hyperactivelu
    12.07.09

i love this product! i've used it for my last two children and they love it too! best product for an expectant mom!!!

• daisiesforu By  daisiesforu
    12.04.09

I love this. I got one for my 3rd child. I have bought every carrier in the book. This is the only one that didn't hurt my back and I felt safe carring my baby in. It does take a few tries to get used to it but then it is like 2nd nature putting it on. There are several videos on youtube to teach you how to tie it. LOVE IT. Buy it you will not regret it.

• CJField By  CJField
    12.01.09

I LOVE my Moby wrap! LOVE it!