Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• lolabrio lolabrio
    01.18.13

Herbal Essence is so awesome. They're products are always making me surprised. keep on doing the great work!

• bambiluv bambiluv
    04.11.14

Just ok...Not as good of quality as they were years ago. Of coursee they smell good but the conditioner left my curly hair in shambles. I couldn't even comb through it in the shower!

• lucianjewel By  lucianjewel
    12.06.09

It smells yummy and made my hair behave.

• megan0305 By  megan0305
    11.27.09

I recently received a coupon for a free product from H.E. and got this. It is great. I will definitely purchase again in the future! Smells so nice, and makes my hair very shiny!

• YuanYao By  YuanYao
    11.10.09

I love using this and it is so affordable!

• dnabrewer3 By  dnabrewer3
    11.10.09

Great smell, makes my hair feel so clean! Not heavy, weighed down

• PinkFlamingo11 By  PinkFlamingo11
    11.09.09

I love Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner! My hair smells and feels great after I use this!

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    11.05.09

I recently received a free coupon to try out any Herbal Essence product and I chose to try the Hello Hydration. It has scents of orchid and coconut milk. Smells awesome! The scent lasts all day too! I've been a long time user of Suave Professionals shampoo and condtioners, but this duo was great! Rinses well and leaves your hair soft, smooth, and smelling great! The conditioner does a great job on my long hair! Def would recommend these products!