Swiffer SweeperVac | SheSpeaks

• katitiak katitiak
    02.22.15

very easy to use and very lightweight. I am a love of Swiffer items. They don't take up a lot of space and they clean very well since my place is so small.

• Flarelady Flarelady
    11.27.14

Not all that great. I have bought two. One I bought thinking hey why not I get little things on the floor sometimes why not. The sucking power dies down after awhile and it seemed like I always had to charge it. I did like how light it was and could carry it up and down the stairs but when this one wouldn't work as well we still had the pads so we decided maybe it was a flook with that one but no it seemed to happen again so we just use our dyson on the floor now.

• gianni8 By  gianni8
    09.23.12

This is my cleaning buddy and I just love it because it is light in weight and easy to use....the best product made!

• rawls2 By  rawls2
    09.21.12

Poor battery life plus not very good suction.

• sparklyglittereve By  sparklyglittereve
    08.28.12

Although it dose clean up most messes, the swiffer vac holds no charge. It is a pain to charge it for long periods of time for a short 10 mins of battery life.

• holycitymama By  holycitymama
    08.01.12

I purchased the sweep and vac when we renovated and got all hard wood floors. I use it to pick up the majority of the dirt/hair, crumbs but it definitely leaves residue behind. Also, as many others have mentioned, it doesn't hold charge long enough! I can only do about half my house before it dies. Then it takes forever to re-charge. They should make a cord version...or add batteries as back-up power.

• tricia12 By  tricia12
    07.08.12

I love swiffer products but i hate this vac it does not work well and forget if you have pets, it just clogs up and is useless for more than 3 min.

• bobbie48 By  bobbie48
    05.16.12

my only problem with the swifter vac it doesnt stay charge long enough I use this everyday on my hardwood floors and bathroom,I only gave three stars because of length of charge

• Velghali By  Velghali
    05.09.12

Was a waste of money, It wouldn't suck up the sand from the living room, so I tried it in the bathrooms. It only picks up light debris. Like hair and dust.

• AprilClemmons By  AprilClemmons
    05.08.12

I really liked it at first. But, after only a couple weeks the power button broke. So, to use it I have to continuously hold the button down for it to stay on. I emailed Swiffer & was told I'm pretty much out of luck. I could give them the info on the model but I would have to pay for the part(s). Either that or buy a new one. I didn't do it. I still use it sometimes but normally I just sweep up the kids spilled cereal.

• iDachs By  iDachs
    05.05.12

I have found it VERY useful in the bathroom. Around the sink, around the toilet. Same in the kitchen, although, I do hope you haven't got a toilet in the kitchen, but if you do, this is a very nice item to use to pick up little scraps of paper and hair. I would wonder about the scraps of paper in the bathroom, but not as much as I would worry about the hair in the kitchen.. Very good item indeed..!!

• NJhousewife22 By  NJhousewife22
    04.27.12

Love mine! Great for daily sweeping up of the dog hair. Wish the vacuum container was a bit larger. It requires frequent emptying.