Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner Review Page 8 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• LindseyMorgan By  LindseyMorgan
    04.25.13

I always use this eyeliner. It take a bit to get useto it, especially if you don't have the most steady of hands. It will last all day look and I always get compliments on my application. I tend to do a thin line. It lasts me quite a while but I purchase a new one monthly for sanitation reasons.

• raexran By  raexran
    03.01.13

Dark color and very pigmented. The brush is not the best to control but works fine.

• mswens By  mswens
    02.16.13

I struggle getting a great line from liquid eyeliner but that is not the products problem its all me. So if I can get an acceptable line I am thrilled because it lasts so much longer without smearing or smudging. Out of the other liquid liners I have tried (about 6-8) I feel this is the easiest for me to use.

• punka_rudy15 By  punka_rudy15
    02.08.13

it's drys up I have to keep applying it . It makes my eyes it by an it smudges

• iheartbrains By  iheartbrains
    02.01.13

This eyeliner is definitely one of my favorites! It has excellent staying power and intense color. The formula is not too wet or dry, and does not cake. I have it in both dark brown and black.

• bloni77 By  bloni77
    01.24.13

love it bold long lasting and comes off easily with makeup remover,

• Mrsricky78 By  Mrsricky78
    01.18.13

I have been using this eyeliner for awhile. It's ok. I like it but don't love it. The pigmentation though is pretty good. I still set with a black shadow

• ab1490 By  ab1490
    01.05.13

I always use this eyeliner. It take a bit to get us to it, especially if you don't have the most steady of hands. It will last all day look and I always get compliments on my application. I tend to do a thin line. It lasts me quite a while but I purchase a new one monthly for sanitation reasons. It's a great price and you can always find coupons at your local supermarket.

• testrite By  testrite
    12.03.12

This eyeliner is great. It goes on good.

• BrittanyD07 By  BrittanyD07
    12.01.12

good quality and lasts all day

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.28.12

Because I use Colorstay foundation & love it, I decided to try the colorstay eyeliner. IT stays on alright... but it seemed to make my eyes burn (I just line my top lid, never the bottom) and my eyes arent even sensitive. By the end of the work day my eyes were so red I looked either high or drunk-- just partied out!!! So now it just sits around in my makeup bag.. maybe I'll try it again, if its not dried up by now lol..

• cutetigerlover By  cutetigerlover
    11.20.12

After the days ended it starts flaming a little bit. But everything else about it is good.

• vlemonovich By  vlemonovich
    11.20.12

Wonderful concept. It does last longer than my pencil, however it does wear off and cause irritation to my eyes by the end of the day.

• corabishop By  corabishop
    11.02.12

It's a good product I just always find a way to mess it up!

• londju By  londju
    10.21.12

i love it because it last all day and doesn't smudge.