Applebees Food | SheSpeaks

• hampdek hampdek
    02.02.15

Come for the artichoke dip and stay for the atmosphere and cheap entrees. Applebees is a nice place for a first date or social gathering

• BostonSox BostonSox
    10.09.09

I haven't gone in more than a year. While I loved their salad, the fact that most of their food is extremely high in fat has crossed them off my restaurant list. There are so many other, healthier choices near me.

• brendan2698 By  brendan2698
    07.23.10

I have always had a good experience at Applebees. I understand that it is not a fine dining experience but it is a family friendly restaurant with foods adults and children may enjoy! Great for a family.

• norfolk5 By  norfolk5
    07.23.10

Where I live, Applebee's is one of the nicer, "non-fast food" restaurants in town. For the most part, they do a good job of greeting the customers and getting the food out in a timely manner. The situation you were in was a result of very poor customer service and I am astonished that they didn't do anything to try and rectify the situation - REGARDLESS of who was right or wrong on the timing. When I worked in that line of business, the customer was always right and we tried to rectify the situation so everyone was happy, especially the customer.

• hubu98 By  hubu98
    07.20.10

we have always enjoyed Applebees! Always have to take half the meal home!

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

i love all their food i get a different thing ever time i go

• msofty68 By  msofty68
    07.15.10

Applebees has great food and excellent service that I would recommend

• kerstenbartelt By  kerstenbartelt
    07.14.10

Applebee's is so good. Great appetizers, meals, desserts, and drinks! The service is usually really good and they're friendly!

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08
    07.07.10

i absolutely love their 3 cheese chicken penne. its to die for!

• BostonSox By  BostonSox
    10.09.09

• CHRISTINE24666 By  CHRISTINE24666
    09.17.09

Never go here because they have okay food and crappy service.

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    09.17.09

I really like Applebees food. i have never had a problem with them at all. My favorite foods that they have there are Grilled chicken sandwich, which you can also get with bbq sauce and that is good also. I love their chicken fajita's and their chicken fajita rollup w/o pico de gallo. We always get the sampler. I think everyone should try their Blondie for dessert, it's excellent!