Movie Ratatouille | SheSpeaks

• kfusco22 kfusco22
    05.04.13

Both my kids and my husband and I all enjoyed this movie! I love spending time with family and this movie was a great way to spend family night!

• hairs2u By  hairs2u
    02.24.09

I love this movie. We watch it a lot in my house. Its a movie I don't mind see over again. My daughter loves it too.

• mommyofboys By  mommyofboys
    02.20.09

I liked the movie but my kids were bored. ( ages 3 and 4)

• mrs_brightside By  mrs_brightside
    02.20.09

My kids ( 6 and 2) Love this movie. My husband and I can sit and watch it with them and not get sick of it ( as long as it's not every day). It's a cute story filled with fun characters and a good lesson about being yourself. It's also been helpful with getting my daughter to try new foods.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    02.20.09

I love the movie because it makes me think of my Grandmother who was a caterer and although she has passed away I know she would have loved it.

• chandlersmommy By  chandlersmommy
    02.17.09

My husband and I do not have any living children (my son,Chandler, died at birth on 12/18/96). However, we both REALLY loved this movie and even bought the dvd. I must admit that we watch it atleast once a month:O)