Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

My favorite flavor of Sabra Hummus. It is delicious to dip with pita chips or fresh vegetables. It is creamy and and has a great flavor!

• sholy1 sholy1
    04.26.12

Im really not a fan of humus. It doenst have much flavor and its texture is weird.

• JDucl1982 By  JDucl1982
    07.09.10

Really like this hummus. I especially like the little garnishes they put on the top of each container depending on what type it is. Flavorful and you get a lot for your money.

• patricec By  patricec
    07.08.10

My favorite of their "flavored" hummus'. Definitely does not taste like a typical store bought product

• joekathbia By  joekathbia
    07.08.10

Love this product. I used to eat it with chips but eat it with veggies now. Great way to lose weight. Very good taste and texture.

• tara1sh By  tara1sh
    07.08.10

Love this hummus! Especially love the one with the pine nuts. Has so much flavor and taste.

• mpeters By  mpeters
    05.20.10

So delicious!

• R_lizza By  R_lizza
    05.29.09

would love to try it please!!!!

• rmc677 By  rmc677
    05.08.09

I like my hummus, but this seems to go bad before I can manage to eat it all which severly strikes a bad note with me...nothing I dispise more than no function or waste...I now only buy on special occasion or when I know my sister will be in town...she'll help me eat it!