SNICKERS Crisper | SheSpeaks

• mastrogm mastrogm
    04.04.16

Although it has a good taste I, myself would rather have the regular snickers. I do like the idea of it being in multiple pieces because that way you can have a treat without having too much! If you enjoy crispy type candy and such you will love it.

• falu215 falu215
    03.23.16

I have always loved Snickers. In other words, I was expecting it to take like Snickers but with crisper layers. However, I could not taste the Snickers flavors I love so much. In fact, I shared it with my son and he was not pleased with this treat. Additionally, I found it too sweet for my taste. Just to compare, I purchased the original Snicker bar and it tasted awesome! As a result, I was not satisfied with the Snickers Crisper.

• designer2008 By  designer2008     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

I love Snickers, one of my all time favorite candy bars, and with the addition of the crispy crunchy texture, it makes it all the better.

• kat561954 By  kat561954
    03.18.16

I received one of these free from the grocery store wow was it ever tasty now I have to steer away from the display in the store I worked very hard to lose 10lbs and I can see it coming running back if I start eating this

• hayhay8282 By  hayhay8282     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

Absolutely love this!!! Didn't think i was going to enjoy it as much as I did but I love it!!! Even shared it with my one yr old who loved it too and he can be picky!!! I also love the four pack as I can share it with my kiddos evenly which makes my life a little easier and this mama welcomes a product that can do that!!! I'm even thinking of replacing my current fav candy bar with this so that says a lot as I looooove my sweets!!! It has the same familiar taste as original but packs a crunch!!! Love it!!!

• malicealice By  malicealice     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

I have always been a Snickers lover. When getting the new Snickers Crisper, I became addicted! It is very delicious! Very similar to the original Snickers, but with a crunch! A very tasty mid-day snack.

• beautybrite By  beautybrite
    03.17.16

The SNICKERS Crisper offers the perfect amount of crunch! I think the FUN SIZEŽSNICKERS Crisper is perfect for me when I need a quick snack! I love crunchy snacks and the SNICKERS Crisper is the perfect solution! I love the full size SNICKERS Crisper when I am starving and need a sweet and crunchy snack to hold me over!

• mimi8989 By  mimi8989
    03.16.16

Found the candy while we were traveling. They were so good I hunted them down when we got home!

• Weidknecht By  Weidknecht
    03.16.16

Just one delicious piece satisfies my hunger (and neutralizes my hanger). I love them and you should definitely try them!

• sandysandmeyer By  sandysandmeyer
    03.15.16

My husband and I have been in theology school for the last five years. Each class is on a Thursday and Friday night and a Saturday morning. Ten hours. But those first two nights are just killer after a full day at work. Sometimes (ok, MOST times) we need a pick-me-up to get us through those 3 hours. This week's class, I brought in snacks for the whole class...bite-sized Snickers Crisper. This is the only Snickers you can hear. Snickers Crisper is a delicious combination of crisped rice and peanuts topped with a layer of caramel and coated in creamy Snickers Brand milk chocolate. The next time you crave a snack with crunch, Snickers Crisper satisfies. Snickers Crisper is available at Walmart stores and online at Walmart.com and come in the following sizes: Single Packs - which feature two pieces, each with 100 calories, allowing for a snack for now and another for later, Snickers Crisper 4 to Go, and 12-count Fun Size Bag. What I liked about Snickers Crisper was that they aren't as peanutty as a regular Snickers. You can taste the peanuts, but it's not the major flavor. The crispy pieces are good and add that nice crunch in my mouth. I can taste a better combination of the chocolate, caramel, peanuts, and crisps. It's the perfect blend. For me, I get really cranky between lunch and dinner. I get so hungry that I can't even think straight. So, Snickers Crisper is a great way to squash my hunger pangs and to spare my family my crazy moods when I get that way.

• novsunflower By  novsunflower
    03.15.16

All you have to know is that they have caramel. Nothing else matters! Oh, and they're 100 calories. That helps, too!

• Momtohenry By  Momtohenry     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.14.16

I love this product. The Snickers Crisper combines all my favorites: Chocolate, caramel and peanuts. Yummy! I like the 4 to go size so I can some now and save some for later.