SNICKERS Crisper | SheSpeaks

• mastrogm mastrogm
    04.04.16

Although it has a good taste I, myself would rather have the regular snickers. I do like the idea of it being in multiple pieces because that way you can have a treat without having too much! If you enjoy crispy type candy and such you will love it.

• falu215 falu215
    03.23.16

I have always loved Snickers. In other words, I was expecting it to take like Snickers but with crisper layers. However, I could not taste the Snickers flavors I love so much. In fact, I shared it with my son and he was not pleased with this treat. Additionally, I found it too sweet for my taste. Just to compare, I purchased the original Snicker bar and it tasted awesome! As a result, I was not satisfied with the Snickers Crisper.

• jannzul By  jannzul     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

I think this snicker crisper is delicious and each bite has peanuts galore. I would buy this product as a good afternoon snack... Thumbs up!!!

• rference1 By  rference1     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

This is just the right amount of crunch with the same great Snickers taste. I love the 4 little squares in the package to satisfy your craving now while saving the rest as a treat for later.

• ohseet By  ohseet     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

it is crisper then a reg Snickers, the caramel is still rich and chewy. Lots of peanuts plus the added crunch of the rice layer. I really liked it.

• stephmarro By  stephmarro     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

I liked it a lot better than I thought I would. It reminded me of a whatchamacallit but with peanuts. It really satisfied my sweet tooth. It was really crispy and chewy.

• chavlene By  chavlene     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

I am a big fan of texture so this added boost of crunchiness has taken my favorite candy bar to the next level --- yum!

• karaellen89 By  karaellen89     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

I thought this snickers was delicious .it just might be my new favorite candy bar. She speaks allowed me to try two full size candy bars and they were so yummy. It had the perfect amount of nut and crunch. The chocolate was so smooth and had the best taste to it . It's not a overpowering chocolate bar where one bite you have to put it away ..no ,this is a keep on eating candy bar because once you take. Bite ..you can't stop

• courtneywithlove By  courtneywithlove     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

I have been a fan of Snickers for a long time, in fact it is one of my top 5 favorite candy bars. I will admit, I was skeptical at first about the new Snickers Crisper. I really thought why mess with something that is already perfect. I took the first bite, and I had a "whoaaa... wait a minute" moment. This is like a Snickers... but even better! There is your classic Snickers bar, but with a bit of a crispy crunch to it. Not too much, and not too little. I love that it comes in 4 small bars so you can enjoy one, then save the rest for later. Plus the new twist to close wrapper, it really makes this the perfect grab and go then later come back to snack! I bow down to the inventor of this brilliant new addition! It tastes phenomenal! Well done Snickers!

• Mrs_swann42 By  Mrs_swann42     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

I love it, I've always loved snickers but the crunch just adds that much more flavor. Its the perfect combo of chocolate and crunch

• meow77 By  meow77     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

I just had a SNICKERS Crisper and it was fantastic. I felt so much better after eating it. I highly recommend it to everyone.

• Heavenly215 By  Heavenly215     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

I love it! I always loved snickers I eat them all the time my favorite candy bar but the crunch make it sooo much more intriguing!