SNICKERS Crisper | SheSpeaks

• mastrogm mastrogm
    04.04.16

Although it has a good taste I, myself would rather have the regular snickers. I do like the idea of it being in multiple pieces because that way you can have a treat without having too much! If you enjoy crispy type candy and such you will love it.

• falu215 falu215
    03.23.16

I have always loved Snickers. In other words, I was expecting it to take like Snickers but with crisper layers. However, I could not taste the Snickers flavors I love so much. In fact, I shared it with my son and he was not pleased with this treat. Additionally, I found it too sweet for my taste. Just to compare, I purchased the original Snicker bar and it tasted awesome! As a result, I was not satisfied with the Snickers Crisper.

• writtenxpassion By  writtenxpassion     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

These were actually very good. The crispy parts went well with all the other parts.

• Aleisha29 By  Aleisha29     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

It was surprisingly really good. I would prefer this over the original snickers. The rice crisp was the best part.

• tlbumby By  tlbumby     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

i love candy, of all kinds, i love snickers. I tried snickers crispers...and i want to say that although it was delicious, it didn't taste at all like snickers. I would buy it in the future, but , if you want a snickers bar, buy the origional snickers bar

• teacherjen3 By  teacherjen3     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

Snickers Crisper bars are delicious and crispy. They are so good, that my son stole my candy bar and ran out the door with it. It was gone in a flash. I did get to try it before he ran off. I also like that the package has 4 bars and it is easy to save some for later. Fun to eat and keeps you full till your next meal.

• Glasgow By  Glasgow
    03.18.16

One bite was all it took to get hooked on these joyful bites of crispy, chocolatey and peanutty goodness. You may end up ravaging the entire bag

• BandCsmommy By  BandCsmommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

I have never been dissatisfied with Snickers products and these did not disappoint! I didn't think they could get any better but the crispy addition definitely leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth. I received two samples for my opinion for free but I will definitely be buying more! It serially satisfies any hunger.

• Heamiccol By  Heamiccol     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

This is a great snack and u love that it comes in 4 pieces! Some for now and some for later (although I must say the hubby ate all 4 as soon as it landed on our doorstep)

• subtitu By  subtitu     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

I loved it! I really liked the crunch. I like that there is four pieces so you can save some for later.

• ytrapp By  ytrapp     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

LOVE these!! Got them in the mail last night and brought them to work with me today for something sweet to eat! I think I'll be eating these for the rest of this pregnancy that's for sure! Reminds me of the Starcrunch!

• Leoti929 By  Leoti929     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.16

Mmmm.. Loved every bit of it . I like that there is four pieces to save for later.