GHIRARDELLI SQUARES Milk Truffle | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.15.13

Ghirardelli could probably make any chocolate-flavored product and I would eat it. These squares are perfect. Not only are they the perfect size - just large enough for you not to gorge yourself, but just small enough for you not to feel unhealthy - they come in a variety of flavors. And not just ANY flavors - they have really weird ones like chili pepper and stuff. They. Are. Fabulous. Try them all. :)

• HedderLyne HedderLyne
    02.16.12

Chocolate was completely melted.

• moos2me By  moos2me     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

I love this product! It made me want to have chocolate for breakfast when I got up this morning!!! haha.

• kathydonley By  kathydonley     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

omg to die for. This chocolate melted in your mouth. No way you can eat just one. The may have to sell bigger bags but then I would eat all that too.

• luvnailart By  luvnailart     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.12

I love it. I always have a hard time trying to eat one because my son always steals it. Would love to see this in dark chocolate! Is a great treat.

• PunkyNVS By  PunkyNVS     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.12

Delicious! Very creamy chocolate. Melts in your mouth. A really pure chocolate flavor.

• suemonty By  suemonty     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.12

I love these. They are soooo delicious. and they are just enough for that chocolate fix.I reccomend everybody try them. you wont be sorry!

• ashlove17 By  ashlove17     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.12

Very delicious, well done Ghiradelli! The name "Milk and Truffle" made me think of a little something more creamy then the chocolate actually is. I was expecting a layer of creaminess on top of the truffle part, but maybe the "milk" part refers to "milk chocolate".

• Mi1onus By  Mi1onus     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.12

Good product, perfect way to satisfy a craving and not go over board with the single packaging of each chocolate. I like the fact they offer several flavors and will look forward to purchasing them.

• mamallama3982 By  mamallama3982     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.12

Got my sample in the mail today and they are DE-LISH! Yum! Great for my chocolate craving. Not so great for my waist ;)

• nebby45 By  nebby45
    02.10.12

Got it in the mail and boy did i enjoy it my siblings wanted to have some but i enjoyed eating it, i got the truffle filling, at first i wasn't to excited cus it was truffle but it was delicious and i enjoyed every last bite