GHIRARDELLI SQUARES Milk Truffle | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.15.13

Ghirardelli could probably make any chocolate-flavored product and I would eat it. These squares are perfect. Not only are they the perfect size - just large enough for you not to gorge yourself, but just small enough for you not to feel unhealthy - they come in a variety of flavors. And not just ANY flavors - they have really weird ones like chili pepper and stuff. They. Are. Fabulous. Try them all. :)

• HedderLyne HedderLyne
    02.16.12

Chocolate was completely melted.

• luvnailart By  luvnailart     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.12

I love it. I always have a hard time trying to eat one because my son always steals it. Would love to see this in dark chocolate! Is a great treat.

• PunkyNVS By  PunkyNVS     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.12

Delicious! Very creamy chocolate. Melts in your mouth. A really pure chocolate flavor.

• suemonty By  suemonty     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.12

I love these. They are soooo delicious. and they are just enough for that chocolate fix.I reccomend everybody try them. you wont be sorry!

• ashlove17 By  ashlove17     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.12

Very delicious, well done Ghiradelli! The name "Milk and Truffle" made me think of a little something more creamy then the chocolate actually is. I was expecting a layer of creaminess on top of the truffle part, but maybe the "milk" part refers to "milk chocolate".

• Mi1onus By  Mi1onus     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.12

Good product, perfect way to satisfy a craving and not go over board with the single packaging of each chocolate. I like the fact they offer several flavors and will look forward to purchasing them.

• mamallama3982 By  mamallama3982     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.12

Got my sample in the mail today and they are DE-LISH! Yum! Great for my chocolate craving. Not so great for my waist ;)

• nebby45 By  nebby45
    02.10.12

Got it in the mail and boy did i enjoy it my siblings wanted to have some but i enjoyed eating it, i got the truffle filling, at first i wasn't to excited cus it was truffle but it was delicious and i enjoyed every last bite

• CHICKENS By  CHICKENS     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.09.12

Ghiradelli is such a unique company, with different flavors and combinations and forms. It is good quality stuff. I really love the squares, but, also, love the bars. I love that you can visit their stores and get a free sample. I think my favorite product is the cookies and cream bars or the dark chocolate squares with the dark chocolate center.

• divanov27 By  divanov27     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.02.12

I absolutely love this new product from Ghirardelli. I try and limit myself to a few a day but it's very hard! It's that perfect everyday reward when I need that chocolate fix.