SNICKERS Crisper | SheSpeaks

• mastrogm mastrogm
    04.04.16

Although it has a good taste I, myself would rather have the regular snickers. I do like the idea of it being in multiple pieces because that way you can have a treat without having too much! If you enjoy crispy type candy and such you will love it.

• falu215 falu215
    03.23.16

I have always loved Snickers. In other words, I was expecting it to take like Snickers but with crisper layers. However, I could not taste the Snickers flavors I love so much. In fact, I shared it with my son and he was not pleased with this treat. Additionally, I found it too sweet for my taste. Just to compare, I purchased the original Snicker bar and it tasted awesome! As a result, I was not satisfied with the Snickers Crisper.

• Lcjones0519 By  Lcjones0519     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.19.16

I got to try the new Snickers crisper bar and I really enjoyed it as did my 14 month old! I really thought it was neat how the bar was separated into 4 halves. So if I didn't want to eat the entire candy bar it is convenient that it is broke up already for me. I also noticed on the wrapper how it says to twist the wrapper to save the rest for later. Usually it's kinda tough to rewrap a candy wrapper back up but this was so simple and it did easily twist for saving. It wasn't messy to eat and the extra crunch that it had reminded me of a cookie in a way. Yumm. I will consider purchasing in the future and already have recommended this new candy bar on my social media channels.

• Glamamama1 By  Glamamama1     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.19.16

This Snicker's Crisper is a fun treat for anytime. This has a delicious blend of crispy, crunchy, peanut and chocolate that tastes great. I love the addition of the rice crisps. Must try snack!

• Albertawhite By  Albertawhite     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.19.16

I am in love with snickers crisper. It's so crunchy. I highly recommend giving snickers crisper a try when hunger strikes!

• nanakimbo By  nanakimbo     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.19.16

omg yummy it was so good i really enjoyed the flavor and taste it was really good i know i want more

• Tricias-List By  Tricias-List     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.19.16

I like the texture of the bar, but I do have a few dislikes. I'll start with the good stuff,lol. 1) It tastes good! It kind of reminds me of the old school "whatchamacallit", but with a little extra due to the Snickers additional things. 2) Hearty. I think this bar gives more substance. Its density could be compared to that of a big protein bar. CONS: 1) There is an aftertaste that I really don't like. 2) It's too sweet. The sweetness is too much for someone like me... all in all... I think that the new Snickers Crisper could use some more work,but they're on to something!

• nilimo72 By  nilimo72     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.19.16

I have always been a fan of Snickers. My grandmother introduced me to it as she always had to have a Snickers. So when I saw there was a crispier version but with the same great taste I was excited to try and I absolutely loved it. My son also approved and said he hardly tasted the peanuts. This is a keeper and I love the full size.

• JessicaPelasky By  JessicaPelasky
    03.19.16

This is such a delicious candy bar to have as a snack to get you through the day, or to even have as a treat at the end of the day. The calorie count is what's the most appealing about it to me. However the smooth chocolaty crunch is just a great combination!

• SimplyLesa By  SimplyLesa     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.19.16

Really loved the Snickers Crisper. Its a great combination of chocolate, caramel, and crisp rice. It reminded me of Rice Crispy treat but with a boost. It's really good. It satisfied my craving for choclate in one small 100 calorie square. Thanks SheSpeaks!!!

• TREYBUM2 By  TREYBUM2     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.19.16

PURE SATISFACTION! I didn't expect to be impressed by the Snickers Crisper. I love regular Snickers bars, and the ice cream bars but I figured the Crisper would be an odd mashup of a candy bar and a rice krispy treat. It was more like a cross between a Kit Kat and a regular Snickers, and since those are two of my favorites, I was smitten. The extra crunch gives the bar an added oomph that I couldn't stop eating (I had sliced off a small piece with the intention of hiding the rest of the huge bar from myself but who was I kidding?? I ate the whole thing, and it was so good that I felt guiltless. I look forward to eating my other WHOLE bar!

• MARIE2224 By  MARIE2224     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.19.16

Very tasty and crispy...I will buy this... Better than I thought it would be.