GHIRARDELLI SQUARES Milk Truffle | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.15.13

Ghirardelli could probably make any chocolate-flavored product and I would eat it. These squares are perfect. Not only are they the perfect size - just large enough for you not to gorge yourself, but just small enough for you not to feel unhealthy - they come in a variety of flavors. And not just ANY flavors - they have really weird ones like chili pepper and stuff. They. Are. Fabulous. Try them all. :)

• HedderLyne HedderLyne
    02.16.12

Chocolate was completely melted.

• shannonj By  shannonj
    02.12.12

I received my SheSpeaks Ghiradelli Chocolate package the other day. I opened the bag, gave one to my boyfriend and gave one to myself to try them out. He enjoyed it and I really enjoyed it! I don?t always purchase Ghiradelli chocolate because I find some of their flavors are hit or miss for me, plus if I?m in the store and I?m going for what?s familiar, I tend to gravitate towards that. These chocolates, the Milk & Truffle variety are VERY good! The chocolate has a slight bite with the outside shell, but is soft and smooth. It literally melts in your mouth and is something you can savor bite by bite. It has a very nice flavor, the inner flavor giving the illusion of a truffle. What I really liked about this chocolate was it had no aftertaste. I find sometimes with chocolates after you?re done chewing, you get that, mildly funky even waxy taste in your tongue. You don?t get that with this at all! But what?s great is these remind me of an old school chocolate my mom used to give me once in a while ? a milk chocolate ice cube candy. Serving size on this is 3, but I only ate one and was satisfied with that. This will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth!

• pure34 By  pure34     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

Received my bag of ghirardelli chocolates today. Hubby opened it right away before I could and eat it! Well, I can't blame him. Tasted so good we can't stop eating till they are gone. Will probably buy more with or without coupons. I am always and will definitely be a GHIRARDELLI Fan!

• pamkinn By  pamkinn     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

Satisfying and great smooth texture. Usually I'm a dark chocolate and caramel girl. I may switch over to the milk side of chocolate with these babies.

• jscaggs0 By  jscaggs0     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

It truly melts in your mouth! So delicious! I can't wait to try the other flavors.

• aliciaandbear By  aliciaandbear     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

They are okay... I prefer other Ghiradelli Squares flavors.

• ballerine_avec_ardeur By  ballerine_avec_ardeur
    02.11.12

I received my Ghirardelli Milk and Truffle kit in the mail today and I rushed to give me review. This is about the best chocolate treat I have ever tasted! It is melt in your mouth, rich, sweet and creamy good. I am a very tough critic for my sweet treat choices and hate when they give you low grade chocolate or mess with the taste to much, however Ghirardelli produced pure perfection. I shared with my parents and all they could say was, "wow", "MmmM". Compliments to the chef!

• tshog By  tshog     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

I received my package today and OH MY GOODNESS!! These are wonderful! I was already a fan of GHIRARDELLI and they've given me an additional reason to continue being a fan!!

• gunner12345 By  gunner12345
    02.11.12

I just got this in the mail today and all I have to say is I'm going out in a snow storm to buy more! These are so good nice and creamy!

• teast911 By  teast911     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

Got the sample in the mail yesterday and I couldn't wait to open the package. These chocolates are wonderful. Creamy and delicious. I think my husband ate half the bag already and told me how good they are. I will definately be going out to buy more of these soon. I put the bag in the refrigerator on the door so they can be easily accessible. :) A real tasty treat!

• 101dhivya By  101dhivya     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

I love chocolate and this is going to be my favorite one it is so smooth and the filling is delicious.It's a must try