GHIRARDELLI SQUARES Milk Truffle | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.15.13

Ghirardelli could probably make any chocolate-flavored product and I would eat it. These squares are perfect. Not only are they the perfect size - just large enough for you not to gorge yourself, but just small enough for you not to feel unhealthy - they come in a variety of flavors. And not just ANY flavors - they have really weird ones like chili pepper and stuff. They. Are. Fabulous. Try them all. :)

• HedderLyne HedderLyne
    02.16.12

Chocolate was completely melted.

• pamkinn By  pamkinn     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

Satisfying and great smooth texture. Usually I'm a dark chocolate and caramel girl. I may switch over to the milk side of chocolate with these babies.

• jscaggs0 By  jscaggs0     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

It truly melts in your mouth! So delicious! I can't wait to try the other flavors.

• aliciaandbear By  aliciaandbear     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

They are okay... I prefer other Ghiradelli Squares flavors.

• ballerine_avec_ardeur By  ballerine_avec_ardeur
    02.11.12

I received my Ghirardelli Milk and Truffle kit in the mail today and I rushed to give me review. This is about the best chocolate treat I have ever tasted! It is melt in your mouth, rich, sweet and creamy good. I am a very tough critic for my sweet treat choices and hate when they give you low grade chocolate or mess with the taste to much, however Ghirardelli produced pure perfection. I shared with my parents and all they could say was, "wow", "MmmM". Compliments to the chef!

• tshog By  tshog     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

I received my package today and OH MY GOODNESS!! These are wonderful! I was already a fan of GHIRARDELLI and they've given me an additional reason to continue being a fan!!

• gunner12345 By  gunner12345
    02.11.12

I just got this in the mail today and all I have to say is I'm going out in a snow storm to buy more! These are so good nice and creamy!

• teast911 By  teast911     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

Got the sample in the mail yesterday and I couldn't wait to open the package. These chocolates are wonderful. Creamy and delicious. I think my husband ate half the bag already and told me how good they are. I will definately be going out to buy more of these soon. I put the bag in the refrigerator on the door so they can be easily accessible. :) A real tasty treat!

• 101dhivya By  101dhivya     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

I love chocolate and this is going to be my favorite one it is so smooth and the filling is delicious.It's a must try

• moos2me By  moos2me     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

I love this product! It made me want to have chocolate for breakfast when I got up this morning!!! haha.

• kathydonley By  kathydonley     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

omg to die for. This chocolate melted in your mouth. No way you can eat just one. The may have to sell bigger bags but then I would eat all that too.