GHIRARDELLI SQUARES Milk Truffle | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.15.13

Ghirardelli could probably make any chocolate-flavored product and I would eat it. These squares are perfect. Not only are they the perfect size - just large enough for you not to gorge yourself, but just small enough for you not to feel unhealthy - they come in a variety of flavors. And not just ANY flavors - they have really weird ones like chili pepper and stuff. They. Are. Fabulous. Try them all. :)

• HedderLyne HedderLyne
    02.16.12

Chocolate was completely melted.

• jklpchr By  jklpchr     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.12

Received my bag of Ghiradelli and as expected was sooo delicious! Took a bite and the chocolate justed melted in my mouth. Another Ghiradelli flavor that is certain not to disappoint! Would love this even more in dark chocolate.

• blessedcouponer By  blessedcouponer     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.12

Absolutely love the Ghirardelli brand chocolates. The Milk & Truffle is delicious; smooth milk chocolate and a creamy truffle center!

• kpontiff By  kpontiff     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.12

The chocolate is VERY smooth and delicious, however, I think it is a bit too chocolatey for my taste. I would prefer the caramel filling or a different flavor than the truffle. Overall, great candy!

• rayrayorr By  rayrayorr     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.12

i love ghirardelli chocolates and brownie mix...but not a real milk chocolate fan. i figured i would give them a try. i was pleasantly surprised. they were very creamy and had a nice, rich flavor. definitely a fan of the smaller portion (i.e. "square"). now the problem is having to walk away from the bag after just eating one!

• DeniseC By  DeniseC     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.12

I too received my package on Saturday. This is by far the best chocolate treat I have ever had. My hubby is not a real sweets eater, but he loves this milk chocolate and dark chocolate truffle mixture. In fact, everyone in the house had to "test" it along with me and all of them love it as much as I do. I will definitely buy this chocolate for myself and my family. Kudos to a great product!

• menolly22 By  menolly22     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.12

We loved these. It was such a nice surprise when they melted in your mouth. Even our child, who hates chocolate, loved them. I almost had to fight him over the bag. ;)

• thecaffeinecoquette By  thecaffeinecoquette     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.12

I'm not much of a chocolate lover compared to most people, but these squares are definitely a treat - even for me. I love how they crumble, but still melt the instant they touch your tongue. That's a perfect chocolate to me. I have to say that the image of the truffle filling pouring out on the bag isn't very accurate. I found the filling to to be an almost identical consistency to the chocolate itself - soft but not gooey at all. No matter - they were still delicious!

• cruisers5 By  cruisers5     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.12

I received my bag of Ghirardelli Milk & Truffle squares in the mail on Saturday. Opened them to try one and see if I liked it - sorry to tell you this - but within 2 hours they were all gone! *L* They are delicious. Love the flavor. The only flavor of Ghirardelli I don't care for (but will eat it if "forced").... is the peppermint bark. I'm not a fan of peppermint in anything. The filling isn't gooey, but it tastes delicious. I would love to see these in dark chocolate, as I'm a bigger fan of that flavor than milk chocolate - but that won't stop me from buying these again!

• shannonj By  shannonj
    02.12.12

I received my SheSpeaks Ghiradelli Chocolate package the other day. I opened the bag, gave one to my boyfriend and gave one to myself to try them out. He enjoyed it and I really enjoyed it! I don?t always purchase Ghiradelli chocolate because I find some of their flavors are hit or miss for me, plus if I?m in the store and I?m going for what?s familiar, I tend to gravitate towards that. These chocolates, the Milk & Truffle variety are VERY good! The chocolate has a slight bite with the outside shell, but is soft and smooth. It literally melts in your mouth and is something you can savor bite by bite. It has a very nice flavor, the inner flavor giving the illusion of a truffle. What I really liked about this chocolate was it had no aftertaste. I find sometimes with chocolates after you?re done chewing, you get that, mildly funky even waxy taste in your tongue. You don?t get that with this at all! But what?s great is these remind me of an old school chocolate my mom used to give me once in a while ? a milk chocolate ice cube candy. Serving size on this is 3, but I only ate one and was satisfied with that. This will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth!

• pure34 By  pure34     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.12

Received my bag of ghirardelli chocolates today. Hubby opened it right away before I could and eat it! Well, I can't blame him. Tasted so good we can't stop eating till they are gone. Will probably buy more with or without coupons. I am always and will definitely be a GHIRARDELLI Fan!