Walmart Store | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I know we all have to shop at Walmart form time-to-time......they have good prices, are easy to get in and out. Sometimes they just seem a little cramped. It is so hard to get through their CLOTHING departments. Spread those racks out a little bit to give people room to get through and shop!

• Alidave6 Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would rather pay twice the price than shop at Wal-Mart again. They don't have enough help and I feel sorry for their employees - I've seen a manager yelling at them TWICE in the last month. No one deserves that!

• cfrancisco By  cfrancisco
    07.23.14

I love shopping here. I am on a tight budget with my dads income so it is awesome to go to one store and find everything I need in one place.

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

I know from experience, the in's and out's, that's all I have to say about a Walmart.

• debbie527 By  debbie527
    06.09.14

I like that Wal-Mart has large variety of items.....in the grocery part though, things are out a lot. It's hard to get someone to help you find things too. Most associates I've come in contact with act like you are hindering them if you ask for help. Very few even ask if they can help you. I don't like the cakes are actually shipped in frozen and just decorated there

• BonnieMiller By  BonnieMiller
    05.20.14

I shop at walmart all the time, it is where I go grocery shopping....

• joice911 By  joice911
    05.18.14

Always crowded and the check out line takes too long. Price is okay.

• Lv2Read By  Lv2Read
    05.16.14

I like that Wal-Mart has a large variety of items, and low prices. The thing that I have a problem with is how they treat couponers. If you're only using a couple, like me, they still have an issue with it. On their ad it says they gladly accept coupons. That is not the case at my Wal-Mart.

• chricket3 By  chricket3
    05.15.14

I am not a fan of Walmart at all. They are not always the cheapest, and they treat their employees poorly. The stores are not always clean, very disorganized. I have had times when I have had to shop there because I am from a small town and there are no other places to get something they have. I also hate waiting 300 years to check out at the only 2 open checkouts of 20 that are available.

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.12.14

Great place to buy just about anything! Not very clean or organized though

• lostinelk By  lostinelk
    05.05.14

I have to pick a top rating for the convenience of the store with everything going on in life they have everything in one store and I don't have to run all over town trying to find what I need. When you live out of town and don't want to pay for all the gas running around it make sense to just stop once and know the items you buy are at reasonable prices.

• Louisa By  Louisa
    04.29.14

I used to shop at Walmart all the time because of the cheap prices on all goods. But, over the past few years the prices have gone way up, the store looks messy, and the product on shelf seems old and dirty. Stopped going altogether.