Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Get Started Kit | SheSpeaks

• Sculthorpe Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

Bare Minerals makeup can be expensive, however you get what you pay for, and the product lasts a long time (a little goes a long way)!!! I have to be careful with what I put on my skin because not only is it sensitive, but also acne-prone. This makeup has a very light and natural feel to it, no caked-on sensations. Also, the Bare Mineral foundation powder doesn't accentuate and get down in your pores, like some liquid foundations do. I'm not sure how great it would be for someone who needs extra coverage though...like I said, it's very light!

• snols82 By  snols82
    01.06.12

I LOVE this makeup! It is easy to use, you can build coverage with it, use it as a concealer, feels light on your skin, I could go on and on! The mineral veil is awesome, as is the warmth powder!

• jojonic By  jojonic
    12.29.11

Bare Essentials is a wonderful line. I use everything but the mascara, only because it's a little pricey for someone like me who has to open a new mascara bottle every month, otherwise I get a headache. (this happens with any mascara I use, so don't let that stop you if you don't have any sensitivity to mascara)

• JillianB82 By  JillianB82
    12.29.11

All of my make-up is B.E. and I even got a second starter kit to keep at my boyfriends house, so I don't have to pack up my makeup and bring it to his house for over nighters. Also, When traveling... the foundation, blush, eye shadow, concealer, bronzer - IS NOT A LIQUID :) What could be better - Airport security can't take away your makeup :)

• butterflyfaerie7 By  butterflyfaerie7
    12.20.11

I don't normally wear any sort of makeup other than eye makeup and the occasional lip gloss or color, but, this weekend I tried bare minerals and thought it was a really great product. It's very easy to use, it covers very well, gives a nice even glow to your skin, and lasts very well, especially when you use the primer. A great product overall - two thumbs up!

• lkiss59 By  lkiss59
    12.16.11

I am a bare minerals girl. The foundation is light, easy to apply, lasts forever and makes my face look and feel flawless. I apply in the morning and it lasts all day. I couldn't believe it until I tried it and that is the only foundation I will ever use. I have tried other bare minerals items on QVC and love all the items I have tried. Bare Minerals gets five stars from me.

• bellrbi By  bellrbi
    12.16.11

Love this kit! I am a bare minerals girl all the way, they stay on forever, don't irritate my skin and also last forever!

• PaperGal By  PaperGal
    12.03.11

Very good makeup for my skin type and for anyone else too. It does not melt on your face, stays fresh throughout the day.

• coosabandmom By  coosabandmom
    12.02.11

I love wearing make-up, but I hate how cakey it ends up feeling and I hate taking it off! Also, I'm no good at putting all this stuff on..lol. Bare Escentuals makes it so easy! There's no "foundation line" at my jaw..no worries about whether I'm going out looking like an Oompa-Loompa because my foundation doesn't match! I don't sweat it off. It hides the reddened areas on my cheeks wonderfully! Add this to all the wonderful comments left by the others!!

• part2115 By  part2115
    12.02.11

I am not a make-up person, much to my mother's dismay, but I wear this stuff to work and on dates with the hubby every day! I never break out, I never look blotchy and I always feel beautiful in it!

• ncdebbieb By  ncdebbieb
    12.02.11

Love Bare Escentuals...only thing I wear now.