Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• Reagansf By  Reagansf
    07.13.16

Good mascara

This is a great mascara to give to your daughter who is just starting out wearing make up. I gave my daughter this when she was 15 and she still uses this brand. Great mascara esp for the price.

• wiedners By  wiedners
    07.11.16

This product didn't work for me. My eyelashes didn't stay curled but I did like the pigment.

• GibbsMommy By  GibbsMommy
    07.06.16

Great in a pinch!

This is my favorite "impulse buy" mascara. I came across it at the registers in walmart and was in a rush and needed mascara and now im glad i got it! I like that its smaller so its easier to throw in your bag and go, its also SUPER black. I dislike that the wand is so small though. Other than that its an amazing mascara!

• snappvl By  snappvl
    06.15.16

Ok

I personally didn't like this mascara as much as others, but I do know a lot of people who love it!

• Annxlixsx By  Annxlixsx
    05.31.16

Perfect

I love this mascara for the bottom lashes. Doesn't clump and is the perfect sized spoolie

• Jadedeairee419 By  Jadedeairee419
    05.28.16

I love this mascara. I usually only use it when I'm wear false lashes but it's a good product

• savnah99 By  savnah99
    05.27.16

Best drugstore mascara

I've been using this product for years! It doesn't clump, and really makes you look natural, yet enhances.

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

Great basic mascara! If you are a beginner or going for a more natural look , then this product is great.

• MMunoz9307 By  MMunoz9307
    04.30.16

Great Buy!

This product is amazing! I have been using this same pink and green mascara for about 4 months and it has yet to dry out or stop providing me with great looking lashes. I use the black color and when compared to the more expensive brands this one surpasses them each time. It also separates the lashed well and washed off with ease.

• BethNZach By  BethNZach
    04.21.16

The Greatest Lashes from Maybelline GreatLash ...

This is my go-to mascara for daytime use mostly. Its been around for as long as I can remember and has never let me down once in the decades Ive been using it. It'd never clumpy or goopy like some of the less expensive drug-store brands tend to be, and never flakes or leaves you with the raccoon eyed look by noon-time. You can build this mascara as well, layer after layer and it remains pliable long enough to add the next layer, if you desire a more defined or pronounced look. And it dries perfectly with just the right finish where its not too shiny or dull. You really cant go wrong with Great Lash, and the newer brush styles are great as well as the classic brush. If Maybelline continues making Great Lash 50 years from now, I'll still be using it and I'll definitely be a customer for life!!