Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• moniqa2004 By  moniqa2004
    02.29.16

This has been my go to mascara for years. I luv the darkest black, it gives me nice long lashes.

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.26.16

I love that mascara always leaves my lashes looking fuller, stronger and just longer. I don't have to spend much to get an expensive look, which I think is amazing. It lasts quite a bit, too so perfect for price paid.

• Realchic By  Realchic
    02.25.16

• DJCrabtree By  DJCrabtree
    02.23.16

I love this classic mascara. I have used it for over 12 years! I hav tried other, newer, mascara that claims to plump up, make more vivacious, more beautiful lashes. They also clumped my lashes together, and made the itch so bad, I would smear my eyeliner! Maybelline Great Lash Mascara does just as it promised! Volumous, richer, fuller lashes! I won't use anything else! I have told my friends about it, and several of them changed to Maybelline!