Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• breanna96 By  breanna96
    03.17.16

This mascara is amazing! At a basic steal price and just look at the container its gorgeous!The colors on the container pop ! This goes on nice and smooth with not very many clumps either. Its the perfect black that brings out any color eyes. the brush was made in the most perfect way to ensure every lash is touched in the process. I use this product every day! it will get u long gorgeous black lashes!

• Mishmishyayaya By  Mishmishyayaya
    03.01.16

This mascara is classic and iconic. Can't beat the blackest black. Great value for the price.

• moniqa2004 By  moniqa2004
    02.29.16

This has been my go to mascara for years. I luv the darkest black, it gives me nice long lashes.

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.26.16

I love that mascara always leaves my lashes looking fuller, stronger and just longer. I don't have to spend much to get an expensive look, which I think is amazing. It lasts quite a bit, too so perfect for price paid.

• Realchic By  Realchic
    02.25.16

• DJCrabtree By  DJCrabtree
    02.23.16

I love this classic mascara. I have used it for over 12 years! I hav tried other, newer, mascara that claims to plump up, make more vivacious, more beautiful lashes. They also clumped my lashes together, and made the itch so bad, I would smear my eyeliner! Maybelline Great Lash Mascara does just as it promised! Volumous, richer, fuller lashes! I won't use anything else! I have told my friends about it, and several of them changed to Maybelline!