Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• savnah99 By  savnah99
    05.27.16

Best drugstore mascara

I've been using this product for years! It doesn't clump, and really makes you look natural, yet enhances.

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

Great basic mascara! If you are a beginner or going for a more natural look , then this product is great.

• MMunoz9307 By  MMunoz9307
    04.30.16

Great Buy!

This product is amazing! I have been using this same pink and green mascara for about 4 months and it has yet to dry out or stop providing me with great looking lashes. I use the black color and when compared to the more expensive brands this one surpasses them each time. It also separates the lashed well and washed off with ease.

• BethNZach By  BethNZach
    04.21.16

The Greatest Lashes from Maybelline GreatLash ...

This is my go-to mascara for daytime use mostly. Its been around for as long as I can remember and has never let me down once in the decades Ive been using it. It'd never clumpy or goopy like some of the less expensive drug-store brands tend to be, and never flakes or leaves you with the raccoon eyed look by noon-time. You can build this mascara as well, layer after layer and it remains pliable long enough to add the next layer, if you desire a more defined or pronounced look. And it dries perfectly with just the right finish where its not too shiny or dull. You really cant go wrong with Great Lash, and the newer brush styles are great as well as the classic brush. If Maybelline continues making Great Lash 50 years from now, I'll still be using it and I'll definitely be a customer for life!!

• breanna96 By  breanna96
    03.17.16

This mascara is amazing! At a basic steal price and just look at the container its gorgeous!The colors on the container pop ! This goes on nice and smooth with not very many clumps either. Its the perfect black that brings out any color eyes. the brush was made in the most perfect way to ensure every lash is touched in the process. I use this product every day! it will get u long gorgeous black lashes!

• breanna96 By  breanna96
    03.17.16

• Mishmishyayaya By  Mishmishyayaya
    03.01.16

This mascara is classic and iconic. Can't beat the blackest black. Great value for the price.

• moniqa2004 By  moniqa2004
    02.29.16

This has been my go to mascara for years. I luv the darkest black, it gives me nice long lashes.

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.26.16

I love that mascara always leaves my lashes looking fuller, stronger and just longer. I don't have to spend much to get an expensive look, which I think is amazing. It lasts quite a bit, too so perfect for price paid.

• Realchic By  Realchic