Garnier Micellar Water Review Page 7 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Removes makeup easily

This takes my makeup off so nicely and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or broken out. It's also good for touching up mistakes

• liz8762 By  liz8762
    09.07.16

great stuff

i love the way it refresh my face its great at removing my make up i highly reccomend

• doraavee By  doraavee
    07.26.16

My go to!

Its afordable and my go to makeup remover i use this for removing everything but mascara i use the blue top one for removing mascara since i use waterproof mascara.

• Bloodstone By  Bloodstone
    07.25.16

Best Makeup Remover & Facial Cleanser!

I am absolutely in love with this product! I've always had issues with regular liquid makeup removers and with makeup wipes. They just never did a good job, it would take a lot of scrubbing and too much time to remove my makeup at the ed of the day with those. But with this Micellar water those days are behind me, as this gently wipes my makeup away in seconds, no harsh scrubbing required! Not only can it be used as a makeup remover, but you can also use it as a general facial cleanser as it removes oil/dirt/impurities from your skin as well. You do have a slight oily feeling immediately after cleaning your face with it, but just give it a few minutes to dry and be absorbed and your skin will be the softest it has ever been!