Tampax Pocket Pearl | SheSpeaks

• stephanyvaldez stephanyvaldez
    09.03.15

I don't usually wear tampons all the time because I have this fear of TSS but I did use these for a week. I think they are wonderful. Glide in easily with the applicator. Fit perfectly in my makeup bag and are easy to take out. I also am in love with the packaging!

• Eureka00 Eureka00
    07.11.16

Applicator isn't reliable (big surprise)...

(I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions.) This is exactly why I prefer non-applicator tampons to ones with applicators- they are even smaller, have much less wasted packaging, and have basically no room for error; unlike these: the applicators don't click into place easily and once they do, they usually un-click while inserting. So you end up having to push the tampon back into the applicator and trying again. This can take multiple attempts to get right, which is time consuming and annoying. This brings to question something I ask myself VERY often- do these companies even bother TRYING the products they put on the shelves? Or are they just throwing it against the wall and hoping it sticks? (In other words- seeing the flaws and coming out with the product anyway, hoping consumers don't complain.) My guess would be the latter. These feminine care products are always far more concerned with how the product LOOKS than how it WORKS. It makes me really mad, especially seeing how much they charge people for these NECESSARY items. The products should only be designed by women. There needs to be much less work put into making the products "thin" and "sleek" and "pretty", and much more work put into the product NOT LEAKING and WORKING/FITTING PROPERLY. I personally could care less how the product looks. As for the absorbency, it was the same as any other size "regular" tampon. Anyway. I will stick to my non-applicator tampons. Every time I try the ones with applicators I have problems.

• kakowens By  kakowens     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.16

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my opinions: This is a compact and easy to use tampon. The click feature allows it to be carried discretely. It is not uncomfortable and has a more sleek feel. I still find the tampon itself to be rather straight and stiff, which does allow for slight leakage. I wish it would open up more like a flower rather than remaining stick like even when full. Overall, it is a good product and I would use it again.

• kalaslp16 By  kalaslp16     SheSpeaks Tester

New favorite!

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. I love the convenience of Tampax pocket Pearl,. So easy to use and easy to carry in my pocket or in my purse. They are very absorbent, given how small they are. Will definitely keep using in the future.

• ijccce6 By  ijccce6     SheSpeaks Tester

Great Product!

SheSpeaks sent me a free sample of Tampax to try and my review is from my own experience. I used the tampons during a camping trip that included a lot of swimming and hiking. These tampons are one of the best I've tried. They are easy to insert and are comfortable. I'm happy to report that there was absolutely no leakage. Will purchase in the future.

• sheritab78 By  sheritab78     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.16

?I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. These are perfect for on the go. I love how small and discreet the product is. Overall, the product was very easy to use and the packaging is cute and colorful.

• PurpleLady123 By  PurpleLady123     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.16

All the Great Features We've Come to Expect, and Then Some!

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions: I thought it was a pretty good product. I was hoping for a little more absorption from the "built-in backup," to be honest, but other than that, the same great features you've come to expect from Tampax--smooth plastic, cute wrapping of each tampon, and the nifty ready, set, click of the applicator.

• eringallucci By  eringallucci     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.16

Great product from Tampax!

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. I have always used Tampax but never this particular kind. They work great, like other Tampax I use, but I have to say I really like the size of these as they are easy store when on the go!

• kbmkmommy By  kbmkmommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.16

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. Love the Tampax brand and these exceeded my expectations. They are a great size to fit into a pocket, makeup bag or purse for on the go use. They were easy to hold, easy to use and comfortable to wear.

• SavannahaPaige By  SavannahaPaige

Tampax is the best!

These are small and easy to hide in your pocket or purse. Even though they are small they still do their job, plus they are comfy!

• blonde_baybgurl2000 By  blonde_baybgurl2000     SheSpeaks Tester

Great product!

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. I'm a huge fan of Tampax. I always have been and probably always will be. So I received this box and in my haste of running late for work, grabbed a tampon out of the box and inserted. I failed to read the direction that you had to pull and click. Lol. After trying 2 tampons and failing, I finally looked at the box. Duh! After that, it was smooth sailing. They work the same and just as well as normal Tampax tampons. I don't have any complaints! Insertion was simple, there was no leaking, no slipping. Cute package (although I really don't care what they look like)

• cynthia0328 By  cynthia0328     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.16

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. I was skeptical about the applicator but I had absolutely no problems with it. Easy to use, reliable absorbency and love the smaller size.