Cascade Action Pacs Review Page 7 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• UBeard By  UBeard     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.02.13

I love these pacs. They make my dishesand silverware sparkle.

• xoxo4debbie By  xoxo4debbie     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.02.13

My dishwasher is old, so I have to poke a hole in my gel pac, but it still works great!

• zippychick By  zippychick     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.01.13

I love Cascade and this is the only brand that I use to clean my dishes, pots and pans and whatever else that needs cleaning in my dishwasher. I trust and believe in this brand. And I am very confident to share my opinion of this fine product with others.

• Foofie5 By  Foofie5     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.01.13

These are the only gel packs I will use. It gets the most dirty crusty dish clean. I don't have to worry about any scrubbing!

• trigg93 By  trigg93     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.01.13

These are the only dishwasher pacs we use. They are great because they do not leave a film or residue on our dishes.

• girle518 By  girle518     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.01.13

Love these! Convenient & easy to use! These smell great and leave the dishes shiny clean, and spot free!

• cmcbcarder By  cmcbcarder     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.01.13

I never received these in my pack, but thanks to P&G's wonderful coupons at the begining of the month, I was very fortunate to try these! With Cascade Action Pacs, my dishes always came out clean and sparkly. Being a little on the perfectionist side, I would say they work good enough to even have a few friends over and not be obsessing over the cleanliness of the dishes.

• bechug By  bechug     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.01.13

I really like these pacs. They make my dishes sparkle and make my life easier!

• honeebop By  honeebop     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.30.13

I've been using these for several months now and overall I have been very satisfied. I was using another brand of dishwasher tabs and switched to Cascade because they weren't working to well. Lately I have noticed I have a lot of residue on my dishes but I'm convinced at this point that it is my dishwasher and/or hard water.

• 2carrie2 By  2carrie2     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.30.13

I have used this product for a couple of months and I give it a high five. It is so easy to use, not mess and dished come out clean. Thanks for the great product.

• GuessWho By  GuessWho     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.30.13

I make sure Cascade is right next to my dishwasher. It's so convenient and keeps my dishes super clean. I highly recommend this product to all.

• kimprine By  kimprine     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.30.13

I love this brand! I've made a change for the better to Cascade Action Packs for now.

• hdh42074 By  hdh42074     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.30.13

These are my go to brand for clean dishes!

• mommyof3cutekiddos By  mommyof3cutekiddos     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.30.13

I did not receive these but we already use them on a daily basis. They are one of the only dishwasher pacs we have found that do not leave a residue on our dishes. I have tried every single kind of dishwasher detergent and this is honestly the best kind out there. I highly recommend these to everyone.

• sonya1019 By  sonya1019     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.30.13

I didn't receive these but we use them anyway! I love how clean my dishes get, and there's no residue on them!