Dr Brown s Bottles Newborn Gift Set | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree mevsthree
    04.19.17

My son likes them so I can't complain

We recently switched to Dr. Brown's since I had a bunch I got for free from coupons and sales. I like them, my son likes them. I like that they are skinny and easy to fit in the diaper bag. My son also has experienced no gas when using these bottles. I don't like that they have all the pieces that they do, and they do leak once in a while but other then that they are a good bottle.
  • TRINIIDOL TRINIIDOL
    08.04.15

honestly I don't like this bottle mainly because its difficult to clean and feed my concern is the straw I just don't get it but you notice that infants are feeding from this bottle and when turned nipple down during suckling the straw is up when the liquid decreases the child is getting sucking on nothing but air which makes them fussy and gives them gas as well as irritates me a whole lot. when it comes to cleaning the straw is narrow so its a real challenge to get it cleaned its always in my conscious what if my kid gets an infection so honestly I will never purchase this bottle again it was a total waste of my money and time. I'll stick to advent bottles I used it on my kid and no stressful cleaning or colic

• kellimanthey85 By  kellimanthey85
    01.01.15

My daughter had lots of feeding issues and was at chikdrens hospital multioke tines. They gave me a dr brown bottle while I was there and it was a life saver. The only thing that my daughter drank from for almost a year. The only thing that I do not like about them is the difficulty to clean. I love that they come with a little brush, but the larger bottles are still hard even with the brush.

• 5littlejohnsons By  5littlejohnsons
    12.01.14

One of my preemie twins developed a latching problem as she got closer to hitting her 4 mth mark. I was fortunate enough to score a couple of these bottles for free and so glad I did. These bottles have been the best thing for her and she stays fuller since she doesnt tire easily from fighting the nipple. Love these bottles so much!!

• Lannah86 By  Lannah86
    11.04.14

Beside the annoyance of washing the bottles itself. my baby had really bad acid reflux these are life savers. miniamized the amount of spit up the best as possible. i highly recommend them.

• EAugustin By  EAugustin
    10.13.14

used these for 3 out of 4 children didn't use them for my oldest as he's 16 and back then I don't think they were available. They helped for Colic and slowing down the fast gulps.

• Hbabyx2 By  Hbabyx2
    10.13.14

I got these when I was expecting my first child. Never had a problem with them. Easy to fit into a dishwasher and store.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Only bottles I use ! I love these and convinced new moms to try these too

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

The absolute best for preventing gas!! Many friends recommended these bottles to me before I had my litte ones and it has turned out to be the best thing recommended!!

• Sheenak By  Sheenak
    05.13.14

I had a colic daughter and theses bottles made it worse!

• donohue88 By  donohue88
    04.30.14

Wouldn't say the best bottles but not bad. Had to watch how full you filled them with the water because they would leak if over line.

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.23.14

Best bottles ever! We had a baby that had a little acid reflux and bad colic. We found these and we never looked back. We threw out all the other stuff and replaced everything with Dr Brown!