Dr Brown s Bottles Newborn Gift Set | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree mevsthree
    04.19.17

My son likes them so I can't complain

We recently switched to Dr. Brown's since I had a bunch I got for free from coupons and sales. I like them, my son likes them. I like that they are skinny and easy to fit in the diaper bag. My son also has experienced no gas when using these bottles. I don't like that they have all the pieces that they do, and they do leak once in a while but other then that they are a good bottle.
  • TRINIIDOL TRINIIDOL
    08.04.15

honestly I don't like this bottle mainly because its difficult to clean and feed my concern is the straw I just don't get it but you notice that infants are feeding from this bottle and when turned nipple down during suckling the straw is up when the liquid decreases the child is getting sucking on nothing but air which makes them fussy and gives them gas as well as irritates me a whole lot. when it comes to cleaning the straw is narrow so its a real challenge to get it cleaned its always in my conscious what if my kid gets an infection so honestly I will never purchase this bottle again it was a total waste of my money and time. I'll stick to advent bottles I used it on my kid and no stressful cleaning or colic

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Only bottles I use ! I love these and convinced new moms to try these too

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

The absolute best for preventing gas!! Many friends recommended these bottles to me before I had my litte ones and it has turned out to be the best thing recommended!!

• Sheenak By  Sheenak
    05.13.14

I had a colic daughter and theses bottles made it worse!

• donohue88 By  donohue88
    04.30.14

Wouldn't say the best bottles but not bad. Had to watch how full you filled them with the water because they would leak if over line.

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.23.14

Best bottles ever! We had a baby that had a little acid reflux and bad colic. We found these and we never looked back. We threw out all the other stuff and replaced everything with Dr Brown!

• tprice7 By  tprice7
    04.10.14

These are my absolute favorite bottles by far! My daughter had awful reflux and these were so great for her! Many of my friends also used these bottles and we all loved how easy to clean and use. Dr. Brown is a great company!

• WyattsMom112 By  WyattsMom112
    04.08.14

I use these bottles with my son. He took easily to them and rarely spits up. They are a little more expensive than other brands, but you can always get free ones at babies R us with coupon. Just keep your eye out for the coupon in the circular or on the website.

• Hunneybee88 By  Hunneybee88
    04.08.14

I honestly dont see anything special about these bottles. My son was using Avent bottles and because he spits up a lot, his pediatrician suggested these bottles. We bought a six pack and tried them. We did not notice any difference. These bottles are expensive and I have no intention of purchasing more.

• Vanna92 By  Vanna92
    02.23.14

Great bottles my baby loves them

• londonlane By  londonlane
    01.10.14

Using these with our baby now and she has done really well with them. We like them a lot and they have definitely cut out the potential of colic!