Secret Scent Expressions Coco Butter Kiss Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

Just give me the "Powder" scent please. I tried a couple of the new scents and they are just too floral and overpowering!

• searstd0 By  searstd0     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

I'm a total fan of this product. It wasn't oily, greasy, cakey or any of those other things that make you just say YUCK about a deodorant. It was wonderfully smooth, non staining and really works! I live in the desert. I wore this on a 100 degree day and it had staying power! Very pleased and will purchase!

• dmwhmwreb By  dmwhmwreb     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

I haven't used Secret in many years bc it used to break me out. This did not and I loved the fragrance!! Will definately purchase this product!!

• missmisy19 By  missmisy19     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

I love the scent and when you sweat the scent increases. Any product by Secret is great anyways.

• boozjhi By  boozjhi     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

This scent is amazing!! this product works well too, it has been over 100 degrees here and this deodorant makes me feel fresh all day long.

• blond_ie3 By  blond_ie3     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

I love Secret products and have been a fan for many years!! This one is no exception!! It works great, smells great..and I never have to worry about it working!!

• chesa7 By  chesa7     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

Great deodorant lasts long and smells great.

• karalinak By  karalinak     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

The deodorant have the very nice scent.Keep me dry and smell good.Secret still my favorite !

• MISIALOU By  MISIALOU     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

Love it!! The smell is so uplifting!

• turboglam By  turboglam     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

Who would have thought a scented deodorant would feature my favorite fragrance of summer? I LOVE this product-- everything I already admire about Secret (great protection, texture, gentle formula) combined with a light, pleasant scent. A 5 star product for sure!

• Lydia1974 By  Lydia1974     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

I have used Secret deodorant for years - but never tried this line. I prefer unscented or powder scents typically - but thought this scent was pleasant and not overwhelming. Would like to try the lavender version as this is a scent I really like.