Fekkai Glossing Cream | SheSpeaks

• fadingfortune fadingfortune
    07.09.12

This is a great product :) I gave it a four out of five stars just because it does have a tendency to make my hair oily if i use to much, or use it when my hair is dry. I have to use it when my hair is damp for good results! It has a pleasant scent and really tames flyaways. The only other downside is the retail cost, but i would buy again with a sale or coupon!

• wrinkol By  wrinkol     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.30.12

It made my hair soooo shiny. but not gresy at all.

• wizkey By  wizkey     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.30.12

I love how this felt on my hair. I didn't use conditioner in the shower and the glossing creme worked well to help detangle my hair and make it sleek instead of fly away. Not a big fan of the olive oil smell.

• iluvfred By  iluvfred     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.30.12

I love this product. My hair is thick, curly, and frizzy. I love to straighten my hair and Fekkai Glossing Creme helps my hair get rid of the frizz. My hair shines and looks beautiful.

• KRISTAMOMMA By  KRISTAMOMMA     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.30.12

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to try this product. I've never tried any of the Fekkai haircare product but I dont think this was the product for my hair type. I have thick, curly hair and normally try to aim for haircare products that are moisturizing or reduce frizz. I was excited about the Fekkai Glossing cream because no other product has really given my hair very much shine. I was dissapointed upon using the product as it left my hair looking very greasy and even though I had applyed very little product. I will say that I liked the feel of my hair after I used the product which I think was do to the moisturizing olive oil. So maybe this product should have been more of a (overnight?) leave in treatment rather than a styling cream.

• Kayn180 By  Kayn180     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

Thank you for the Fekkai Glossing Cream. I'm not sure it's really for me, however. I didn't really notice a difference in the shine of my hair and it has a funny smell. I don't want to put something on my hair with olive oil in it and then go out into the hot sun. I like my hair to feel clean, not coated. Probably great for some, but not for me.

• dvfong By  dvfong     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

Tried it on my fine/thin hair and it made my hair VERY greasy. My daughter has thick/coarse hair and it made her hair greasy also. Maybe, this is for more damaged or dry hair.

• nunyabiznis7 By  nunyabiznis7     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

I recieved a sample of this from the company. This is not for people with thin/fine hair. It seemed to weigh it down and a little does go a long way indeed. People with dull or thick hair would definately benefit from it though. My rating was for my experience with the product only. It will probably be better for others.

• deniseb52368 By  deniseb52368     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

A little of this goes a long way. I accidently used a little to much and it made my hair to greasy looking. Not sure if I like it enough to pay full price for it.

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

http://www.shespeaks.com/pages/img/design/star_white.png I am really enjoying the this I have tried it on both wet hair and on dry hair (as a frizz reducer). I was skeptical that such a tiny amount would be enough for my thick, wavy/curly hair, but it works.

• horseshoekels By  horseshoekels     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.29.12

For me, this product just makes my hair greasy looking and gross. Instead of gloss and shine, this product makes my hair look oily, which is not good. Maybe it would be good for people with dry hair.