CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Monterroza Monterroza
    07.13.12

I just recieved this this today, and let just tell you that this shampoo is amazing! Trust me, I have very thick long frizzy curly hair, and this product just left it looking and feeling do amazing. If any one of you out there is reading this, and you have thick or curly hair, let me tell you this product is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling great, and so soft. It leaves you're hair shiny, and less frizzy. I began wearing my curly hair natural with no product thanks to this shampoo. This is a good price and great quality. Worth every scent.

• Kimhappymom Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

My hair is very thick and has coloring on it. This product seemed to leave my hair and scalp dryer then anything else I have used

• devstine86 By  devstine86
    11.08.13

Great product! Love the smell! Makes my hair feel soft. Good price!

• Edelweiss227 By  Edelweiss227
    11.04.13

I received a bunch of small samples of Clear around Christmas time last year and decided to add them to my presents. EVERYONE loves it! They are constantly saying how they had no idea that Clear existed before that sample but they can't be without it now! It makes my hair so soft and it feels so healthy!

• aedwards27604 By  aedwards27604
    11.04.13

I use this several times a year when my hair feels dry and un-manageable. It restores my hair to it's natural shine but I can't use it as my every day shampoo as it feels to greasy. I switch between this and a clarifying shampoo when I need to get rid of build-up.

• PrettyIcePrincess By  PrettyIcePrincess
    10.27.13

It helped my very damaged hair to look shiny and smooth! I have long, dyed hair and I use flat iron regularly, so it is pretty damaged. But this shampoo repaired it after a week of using it. The smell is amazing too.

• 2kitty2pups By  2kitty2pups
    10.22.13

Awesome product for itchy scalp. Although there is a bit too much fall out when you use it daily. I suggest a weekly use with a regular shampoo in between. Smells great too!

• ornestac By  ornestac
    10.22.13

I love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells great and leaves my hair soft and manageable.

• nailtk By  nailtk
    10.21.13

It smelled great but it seemed to weigh my "fine" hair down.

• nikki031 By  nikki031     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.18.13

Loved it. Left my hair clean but it wasn't stripped . My go to shampoo.

• jamesbrittney35 By  jamesbrittney35
    09.30.13

This product is perfect for me. My hair was a little damage at first but after I made a regimen using this shampoo and the conditioner together, my hair began to become more stronger.

• lmw024 By  lmw024