Sunsweet Plum Amazins | SheSpeaks

• Boulderbon By  Boulderbon
    06.06.12

A great healthy snack! I really enjoyed the small travel size packaging. It fit well in my purse and I didn't forget to eat them at work!

• NOT2L8 By  NOT2L8
    06.06.12

Super tasty! Fast healthy snack just in time for summer.

• amyharle By  amyharle
    06.06.12

WOW!! I was pleasantly surprised by the Sunsweet plum Amazins. I expected them to be bitter but found they're sweet and natural. I added them to my granola which gave it just the right amount of sweetness. I love that they're firm - not squishy.

• pixiepower By  pixiepower
    06.06.12

I received these in my June cravebox. I know it says to ate them to yogurt, cereal, oatmeal etc but I ate them right out of the package. I thought they were delicious with a perfect amount of tartness. The price is very reasonable and it makes a great healthy snack.

• margarettidwell By  margarettidwell
    06.06.12

These taste wonderfully and they are also super easy to use. They make adding them to anything super easy which is always a good thing since I am always on the go!

• cristimarashi By  cristimarashi
    06.06.12

Absolutely loved these in the May Cravebox, already went out and bought a big container. Love that it helps add fiber to the diet and you can throw them in salads, yogurt, trail mix or even just eat a handful!

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    06.05.12

I love these on salad! So tasty! and just for fun one night I mixed it up in pasta with feta and olives. It added sweet tones to the dish. Big fan of this super fruit!