Tommee Tippee 4 oz Bottle | SheSpeaks

• heidy91 By  heidy91
    05.08.13

I really love this product

• Jasmine1011 By  Jasmine1011
    05.07.13

I thought this bottle was okay until it leaked every where on my son.

• alyloo By  alyloo
    05.03.13

I read a lot of reviews on these before deciding to buy these for my son. I plan of breastfeeding but also will pump so I can get a break if needed or while we are out. I was very happy when I bought these and saw the shape of the nipple! Looks as close to the real thing as possible, not like other bottles that claim to be "life-like". I got them in blue and absolutely love them!

• nikiw2n By  nikiw2n
    05.02.13

I LOVED these bottles! I breast fed my child, but I worked full time. These bottles were amazing. She never got nipple confusion even though she had to start on the bottle at 6 weeks. And I was able to continue breast feeding until my daughter was a year old with help from these bottles. The top nipple area resembles a mothers breast tissue very well. They are also very easy to clean with no little parts or hear to reach places! They are also unique looking and a bit stylish. The only con is they are a little expensive but it's an investment you can make once and use until your child doesn't need a bottle anymore. They also don't fit into most bottle sleeves used to keep bottles warm for the diaper bag...

• Sunflowerally22 By  Sunflowerally22
    04.11.13

I'm torn on these...They were way to fast for my newborn (and we used the newborn nipples) she was constantly spitting milk out of the sides of her mouth. They are super easy to clean and she never had gas with these, the wording wears off after washing and the bottles are hard for baby to hold. I was so excited to buy these and use them but i was very dissappointed. A

• EbbyLaster By  EbbyLaster
    04.11.13

We have used these bottle since my little one was born. I breast feed for 4 months and would use these when I pumped. Now that baby is 7 months and we use formula we still like them but they are not durable for the dishwasher so dont put them in there. The bottle will discolor and the words will come off. I find that they are difficult for the little one to grasp as well but if you use the grippers it is fine. He neve had problems with gas with these bottles.

• WEMAKE7 By  WEMAKE7
    03.22.13

My son used these a couple of times but I breastfeed so we didn't really need them. They are kind of expensive but worth it.

• pasionstarbutterfly By  pasionstarbutterfly
    02.27.13

i like this alot they work well and have a great shape for the kids to grasp

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    12.24.12

my son loves his baby.. all of them have his name on it. i love tommee tippee good for new borns

• testrite By  testrite
    12.04.12

I like tommy tippee but they are a little expensive but well worth the cost.