National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Movie | SheSpeaks

• chiefsgirl chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This was a funny holiday movie for the whole family

• spacktacle01 By  spacktacle01
    11.09.14

Great classic movie, we watch it every year and it always makes me laugh.

• mizzjennjenn05 By  mizzjennjenn05
    11.07.14

super funny and lots of fun to watch with the family and with friends during the holidays!

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    11.04.14

BEST HOLIDAY MOVIE EVER! And probably the best thing to come from National Lampoon's. Hilarious and heart warming. Chevy Chase is amazingly funny and gelreat in this movie. And oh the things that can go wrong always do to him lol. This is a traditional movie night pick of ours year round but especially during holidays. We love this movie and definitely recommend to everyone. You haven't seen a good movie until you've watched this.

• momruth49 By  momruth49
    11.04.14

Funny Movie makes you forget all your troubles for a little bit a lot of laugh out loud moments

• laavasmom By  laavasmom
    11.03.14

This is one of if not my favorite holiday movie!! I can almost quote every line. The only way you wouldn't love this movie is If someone removed your funny bone. J/k !!

• ladymom By  ladymom
    10.31.14

I really love this movie. I could watch it over and over again. Which I have done lots of times. My family and I watch this movie every Christmas season.

• michelle7474 By  michelle7474
    10.31.14

This is my all time favorite Christmas movie

• sweetmonkey8577 By  sweetmonkey8577
    10.26.14

Awesome movie!It's so funny!

• rocksue77 By  rocksue77
    10.23.14

I trim the tree each year while watching this movie, it always makes me feel my tree is better ten it is. We have the collection of National Lampoon movies, this one is my favorite, well I think I say that about each one right after I watch it :-)

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    10.23.14

This is a movie I grew up with! Classic, entertaining and hilarious! My favorite is Chevy trying to get his house decorated and then lit up! And his holiday guests make the story funnier and crazier!