Baci Chocolate Truffles | SheSpeaks

• fabulouschik By  fabulouschik

Good but a little rich.

• Lottie729 By  Lottie729
    12.27.11

They were really tasty. The dark chocolate helped keep them from being overly sweet like other that use milk chocolate. I would have preferred more hazelnut, or large pieces of hazelnut. I would likely buy them if they were on sale, and would recommend them to someone who I know likes a hint of nut but not to someone like me who likes a large portion of nuts in their chocolates.

• wickerparkgirl By  wickerparkgirl
    12.27.11

This was the perfect combination of creaminess, crunchiness and a touch of bitterness from the dark chocolate. Delicious, would buy if I see it in the store and encourage others to buy. My poor husband didn't get to have one because I ate both of them!

• snavarre By  snavarre

Very good.

• jessb7 By  jessb7
    12.26.11

Yummy truffle!! The hazelnut flavor really sticks out and the dark chocolate is not overwhelming. Nice treat in my Cravebox!

• StormieMom By  StormieMom
    12.26.11

Yum! Yum! Yum! Love hazelnut and chocolate together and these had a good chocolate taste. I even shared one with my husband and he loved it too! Will be looking for these in the store so I can buy them.

• llapham By  llapham
    12.25.11

I really enjoyed these dark chocolate rich truffles. I love the whole and chopped hazelnuts in them. I only wish I would of gotten more!

• SparkReviews By  SparkReviews
    12.24.11

They are just okay. I definitely wouldn't buy them.

• amazey By  amazey
    12.23.11

Very yummy! Rich and melts in your mouth. The little love notes are a very special treat too!

• peppipenguin By  peppipenguin
    12.23.11

These are my absolute favorite truffle. Since moving out west I do not often find Perugina chocolates being sold let alone baci. I love the chocolate-hazelnut combination which is devine!