Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my absolute favorite chap sticks! Very hydrating, and gives your lips a soft feeling like no other chap stick I've tried. Love the different scents and tints. Would definitely recommend this product to others.

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Definitely not in love with these. I just couldn't get past the horrible colors. I have a medium skin tone and the few that I tried made me look like I was going to an 80's party.

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

I love this ! I always seem to grab for this instead of my other lip balms ! I always repurchase this when I'm running low.

• MandieSpeaks By  MandieSpeaks
    12.30.14

I'm not sure if I love this product as a product, or for its packaging. The tints are cute, the colorful packaging cheers me up, and the chunky block letters make me feel like a teenager again. The balm isn't very special. It has a slight smell to it and has a consistency somewhat like hardened Vaseline.

• jikka2012 By  jikka2012
    11.18.14

When these first came out I went out and bought a few. I was not disappointed. They're super moisturizing, and the flavors and color pay off.

• fabyzoe By  fabyzoe
    11.17.14

I love how this makes my lips feel so soft and glossy.

• benay898 By  benay898
    11.17.14

The baby lips was ok for me. I didnt like it to much because it made my lips dry and start peeling fast. The color was great but it just wasn't for me. I find myself buying these however for my youngest sister she loves them. I only bought it because of the big talk through friends family and ads.

• dawnabelair29 By  dawnabelair29
    11.15.14

Eh

• sarah93 By  sarah93
    11.13.14

This is always a staple in my purse. I love how moisturized it makes my lips, and you don't have to use it every five minutes to keep your lips moist.

• scarlett11 By  scarlett11
    11.12.14

didnt like this too much.....I dont know what all of the craze is about?

• lyttonirose By  lyttonirose
    11.12.14

This product is just adorably cute. I?ve tried every single one of them and just can?t help patronizing it. It gave a velvety and sweet effect on my lips. I never experience chapped lips anymore ever since I used Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm. I highly recommend this to teens and all the ladies out there. Thumbs up to its quality and affordability.

• jesleekins By  jesleekins
    10.02.14

Love this product. It is my new go to lip balm. I am also very excited about the clear spf infused version with winter coming.