Sally Hansen Nail Effects- Real Nail Polish Strips Review Page 7 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• bonnietro By  bonnietro
    10.27.11

This product is great. Used it on my Granddaughters. Lasted a long time. They loved it.

• mdeaton By  mdeaton
    10.27.11

I found that these are pretty easy to put on and they look real cool once your done,but they only stay on for a short time.

• maenad25 By  maenad25
    10.27.11

I love this product! As a busy WOH mom on a budget, I never find time to get a manicure much less sit down to do my nails. I can put these on in five minutes and they stay for a long time and never chip. I can easily put them on by myself while watching tv and I don't have to worry about spilling nail polish. They don't really fit little girls. They are shaped for adult hands. I just wish there were more styles! Also, it can be difficult to get them off. They have real staying power!!!

• mfittsj By  mfittsj
    10.27.11

I love using these- they are quick and easy. Plus they last longer! I am a bartender and constantly am washing glasses- so regular nail polish doesn't even last a whole shift- these stayed on without chipping through a full week of bar shifts!!!!!

• MistyAnn By  MistyAnn
    10.27.11

Loved the ease of use of these. And the fact that the design was already there and all I had to do was apply it and go! I did think they are a little expensive, but other than that I love them!

• dpcoulter By  dpcoulter
    10.27.11

I enjoyed using these, they were easy to put on and trim with a nail file and they seemed to last several days even with showering and chores.

• Berkygp By  Berkygp
    10.27.11

My experience is that they work well, I don't like a lot of different designs tho. I would recommend them.

• amandachay By  amandachay
    10.27.11

My review for this product is only based off of my daughters (11 & 8) experience. I had difficulty getting the product to fit onto their fingers. With this said, the nail polish came off that day. A nice fit would probably made the nail polish stay on for a long time. I would recommend that Sally Hansen consider creating a size for children.

• jennschlaud By  jennschlaud
    10.27.11

We love this product at our house! I have four daughters and we all like having our nails painted; it's nice to have this option with the fun patterns and cool colors that we can't do with our bucket of nail polish. They are easy to apply - just be careful not to stretch them when you put them on the first time - and they last for weeks!

• tammiejohnson By  tammiejohnson
    10.27.11

Love this product, it is easy to apply and it lasts longer than regular polish, plus you have so many styles to choose from.

• Mzlorena129 By  Mzlorena129
    10.26.11

I won't ever buy these again. I didn't find it that easy to put on. I really think it takes two people to put them on especially on your non writing hand. They did last long, but if they weren't perfect to begin with, then you don't want them to last.

• srgroenewold By  srgroenewold
    10.26.11

I've helped my daughter put these on a couple of times and have to say this is a great product. Pricey if you paint your own nails. If you go to a nail salon, not pricey. They last as long or longer than a manicure that costs much more. They have great patterns also. Great for someone that doesn't have much time to mess with nails but doesn't want to pay for a manicure.

• momtobedby8 By  momtobedby8
    10.26.11

This is the most effective nail polish solution for this busy mom of 4 young children. With a baby always in tow, I simply do not have time to paint two to three coats of polish and let it dry and I definitely do not have time to create designs on my nails. This doesn't mean that I do not love painted nails. In fact I love them being shiny and even a little funky at times. Salon Effects are in my shopping cart at least once a month. I change with the holidays and with my mood. Not to mention I usually get a full two weeks out of them unlike the typical one from a manicure.

• DebraA By  DebraA
    10.26.11

This product is great. It is easy to do by yourself and lasts a long time especially if you put a topcoat over it. I like to take a couple of different patterns with me when I travel.l I would tell everybody that they should try it.

• Samson2000 By  Samson2000
    10.26.11

This is a great idea. Love that your nails look great for about 10 days. I only wish they would make some grown up colors or a french. I'm not really into the patterns.