Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.09.14

These are great, fresh and sturdy. Especially useful when little ones need that extra care to ensure clean undies! Pair with cottonelle toilet paper for a luxurious bathroom trip! :-) Its also fun to be known as " the house with the good T.P....lol. clip those sunday paper coupons and look for ones online to get great deals so you can splurge without breaking the bank.

• dolphin_42 By  dolphin_42
    03.11.12

Very good product for the price and you can usually find a coupon for them.

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    03.11.12

I received a coupon for free wipes and I really like this, It does not irritate the skin and leaves feel fresh and clean. I will continue to buy this for my family.

• musicmomma By  musicmomma
    11.29.11

A great product for the entire family!!!!

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    09.26.11

Love these wipes. We use them for everyone in the house. If you want a nice fresh cleaning then these wipes are for you

• kabukik By  kabukik
    09.20.11

I love this wipes....they won't irritate your skin & you will feel extra clean!!

• KathyCouponer By  KathyCouponer
    05.28.11

After trying these at my mothers house; she buys these for when my brother visits who's very sick, I became hooked. These are the greatest things besides toilet paper. My toilet paper is 3 ply and sometimes they irritate me so I use these. They have a light scent and I feel more sanitized then just using toilet paper. And they don't dry out in the container like Charmin's new container does. Always make sure I have an extra container under my vanity.

• NEThing2save By  NEThing2save
    05.22.11

Good product. It doesn't irritate the skin. Gets the job done;)

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    05.11.11

I love these wipes as an adult who wants extra feminine cleaning. The toilet paper I use is 3-ply but that can be irritating after a while. There is a light (barely noticeable) scent and the wipes stay moist in the package and box container. I wouldn't be without them.