SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Maker Review Page 7 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• jpokeefe By  jpokeefe
    09.09.11

Our family loves sparkling water but I didn't like the amount of plastic bottles we were using to quench our thirst. A friend told me about SodaStream and our family was immediately hooked. It is so easy to use, takes up minimal space, and the carbonated water is better than what we were buying in bulk. The best part is that we are no longer using so many plastic bottles. I would highly recommend this product.

• katiebug1998 By  katiebug1998
    09.09.11

We have one of these and it's a nifty product. It's so easy our little one learned how to make soda and liked it better than can soda. This is great for big gatherings at home as you can use it to make kid drinks and even adult beverages if you chose. The only draw back I found was washing the bottles. You'll need a special brush to get in them to clean all the sticky soda out.

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    07.19.11

This is just fabulous! I love that it is so green and that I can make seltzer any time I want. I also admit, the kid in me loves pressing the button and seeing how it works. Great product!

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    02.11.11

We got one of these over the holidays, and we love it. We drink a lot of seltzer in our house, and now we never run out. We've found the greatest benefit is a reduction in waste - we used to buy seltzer by the case at Costco, and always had barrels full of empty bottles waiting for recycling pickup. Now all that waste is gone.

• Msmizmo By  Msmizmo
    02.10.11

This is one of the best purchases I have made in the last couple of years. Being a fan of sparkling water, I would buy so many 2 liter bottles at the store. I would also purchase lots of the canned seltzer or club soda at the local grocery store and it could get costly and it was also heavy to carry. Now that I make my own soda, all I need is water and my carbonator. I probably drink at least a half of gallon of sparkling water a day, so this is a godsend. The soda maker uses 1 liter bottles, so I keep 4 on hand so that I always have cold, sparkling water. I also make different flavored sodas for the family. There are so many flavors to choose from and everybody likes them. This product is environmentally friendly, since there are no bottles or cans to toss, and it is cheaper to make your own soda, rather than buy it. I LOVE this machine and will always keep one on hand. It's also user friendly, so anyone can use it.