CVS | SheSpeaks

• Carlyjwhite1 Carlyjwhite1
    07.19.16

Best place to coupon!

This is the best place to Coupon!! I get the best deals at this store for All my beauty and healthcare needs - the pharmacy is always great too!!
  • MasterofMom MasterofMom
    07.21.13

I don't particularly like shopping at CVS. I think that most other pharmacies do about the same job at filling prescriptions, and I don't think that much of their sales. I feel like I can get the same prices at other stores without clipping coupons and combining sales and using my card. It's so much simpler just to buy something at an already-low price than it is to have to try and figure out the sales flyer to get 10 cents extra off. I have better things to do with my time!

• 1SwtWrld By  1SwtWrld
    11.12.10

If it was't for there pharmacy and the people who work behind the counter I would highly recommend CVS but seems like I am always having issues with them and my medications....

• ginagina909 By  ginagina909
    11.11.10

CVS is the best if you know how to shop there! Extra care card, coupons, and deals every week. One trip I walked out with 2 full sized Purex 3 in 1 sheets and 2 softsoap bodywashes for 3.00. Can't beat that!

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    09.04.10

i was really disapointed with the fact that there perscription discount program price verys from store to store, the price as my one store are great but the one local to me when i am away at school 6x as high ... really kinda srewed up my first days back at scchool, as far as the the extra are and stuff i don't mess with that kinda thig

• alodie81 By  alodie81
    09.02.10

I used to think that they had great deals, until i started paying more attention and shopping around for great prices on products i was looking for. the only good things are the bogos and the detergents when they go on sale.

• MommysWishList By  MommysWishList
    07.26.10

Thanks to CVS we can all play "the game" to varying degrees if we want to and get pretty much every household item we need for little or nothing. I am thankful to live in a city with 25+ CVS stores within 10 miles of me. And, I wouldn't want my pharmacy to be anywhere else.

• IKAMIA By  IKAMIA
    07.18.10

GOOD DEALS HERE

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

i love this store its soo convient

• jackie14095 By  jackie14095
    07.11.10

I agree cvs is the best.I went today and bought 1 -razor 2 -Shampoos 2 -Cnditioners.2 - vibrating toothbrushes 1 - contact cleaner and only paid 3.75 out of pocket and got back 19.99 in extra care bucks

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    07.05.10

I am pleased with the savings that I received using my CVS extra care card. I purchased by one get one free paper plates, two name brand deodorants and to pack of M&Ms and I only paid $.38 using my extra Bucks rewards. Yes that's right only $.38. I was so excited at my savings that I have become a regular CVSer.