NBC Law and Order SVU | SheSpeaks

• tabby24cat By  tabby24cat
    02.27.11

This is one of my favorite TV shows. I have been a big fan of the Law and Order franchise but this is the best one in my openion.

• pc3056 By  pc3056
    02.27.11

I watch this show religiously. I work in Law Enforcement and have noticed that many of the shows pertaining to Law Enforcement are way over the top. Law and Order SVU does not go over the top and tends portray Law Enforcement accurately. Almost everyone in my family watches it as well. I also have it set up to record just in case I get called in to work so I do not miss an episode.

• rocknroll886 By  rocknroll886
    02.07.11

One of my favorite shows. The acting is always above and beyond superb. While some of the cases are difficult to watch because they are disturbing, I think the show always handles difficult subject matter in a way that does it justice. Chris Meloni and Mariska Hargitay as Eliot Stabler and Olivia Benson are amazing and have a wonderful chemistry together.

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.02.10

I have been watching this show for about 5 years now. I love the cast & the content. Each show is really good. I am even going to watch the seasons that I missed.

• avasmommee007 By  avasmommee007
    11.20.10

I just love this show!!!!!! The characters are fantastic, and Olivia just brings such warmth and compassion to her character!!!!! The writers of the drama are brilliant!

• brandgirl By  brandgirl
    09.30.10

So great - especially when you hit the jackpot and find a marathon on TV. Good story lines and decent acting.

• tefdiaz By  tefdiaz
    09.22.10

I watch this show every time I find it on. Love the characters and the cases get me so involved. I'm always trying to figure it out before they do. Great show...