Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix Review Page 7 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• Medderl By  Medderl
    10.10.12

This is one of the best brownie mixes ever! I love how great the flavor is.

• satrntgr By  satrntgr
    10.10.12

This always tastes great and like we bought it from the bakery. Whenever my son & husband see that I bought this at the store, they get so excited and ask me when I'm going to make it. Easy to make, tastes great and doesn't even cause a problem with baking at high elevations like where I live. Love it!!

• kymnasium By  kymnasium
    09.07.12

As much as I love chocolate and brownie, its alittle to rich for me and over chocolatey if that's such a word lol, I think I bought the wrong one with the chocolate chips so it was more added chocolate, maybe the one without the chips is less rich, but I'll get it again when it's on sale.

• mswatkins By  mswatkins
    09.07.12

these brownies are the best boxed bake good! they are so moist and chocolatey! You should be a sweet tooth to eat them because they are so rich.

• zzayed2 By  zzayed2
    09.02.12

These brownies are the best on the shelf!!! They are very rich and full of chocolate! Mmmmmmm :)

• mozmonkey By  mozmonkey
    09.02.12

This mix makes fudge, chewy brownies! I add butterscotch chips and vanilla ice on top! My favorite dessert!

• mamatomom By  mamatomom
    09.02.12

These are so tasty. Eating them right out of the oven is heaven.

• CHRISTAYY By  CHRISTAYY
    06.25.12

This brownie mix is absolutely decadent! I always cook it for a little less time than the box says so when they cool, they're still soft and fudgey in the middle.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    05.21.12

Its simple-most delicious brownies. Makes your house smell great and they so chocolaty but not to overly sweet. Love them

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

YUM!! Great mix! Flavor is awesome! Easy to mix!

• rockthebard By  rockthebard
    04.27.12

I made these for a bake sale and people kept coming back for more so they were the first item to sell out. I recommend using a 13x9 inch pan and using two boxes for the best effect and really delicious brownies. I also used a clear glass pan with a bit of non-stick spray. These just taste amazing and really help with a massive chocolate fix.

• sholy1 By  sholy1
    04.26.12

Love these! Anything from Ghirardelli is awesome, but this is probably the best brownie I have ever had.

• alliesmommy112 By  alliesmommy112
    04.19.12

I love love love these. These are my special indulgence when I am having a bad day or just need a little pick me up. I always keep a box in the cabinet so I can make them whenever I have a craving for some chocolate yumminess

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

Can't go wrong with anything Ghirardelli. These brownies are very rich and are full of chocolate flavor!

• localceleb By  localceleb
    03.22.12

I use these brownies in my death by chocolate recipe.. To DIE for :)