Chobani Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• Tammy97229 Tammy97229
    06.29.20

Great Flavor!

This is my go to yogurt! I love how smooth and creamy the Chobani Greek Yogurt is! It has a great flavor and comes in a variety of flavors! My family loves it!

• jjsurvey52 By  jjsurvey52
    07.07.11

The thing that I like about this yogurt is the fact that I actually feel full after eating it. A lot of other yogurts just leave me wanting more. I feel like I'm doing something good for myself by eating it. It's has a good balance of flavor. Not overly sweet like others. I'd recommend it!

• justmauid By  justmauid
    07.28.10

I find this yogurt totally disgusting. Overpriced because of the word Greek and it tastes horrible. The first time I tasted it my tastebuds were anxious for what was supposed to be a delicious flavor. But to their dissapointment it was the worst flavor to meet my tongue! I believe I spit it out and threw the rest of it away. A few weeks later I thought maybe it was just the flavor I purchased that I didn't like, but to my dissapointment the second flavor was just as bad and it went into the trash also. I'm sticking with Yoplait!