Chobani Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• divasundae divasundae
    09.11.12

I am in love with this yogurt! It is thick and rich like whipped cream.My favorites are pomegranate, apple cinnamon, and blood orange. Love that there is real fruit at the bottom stirring it in is the best part. I also like to take the blood orange sprinkle a bit of sugar and freeze half way for a soft serve frozen yogurt yum!

• AZsunshine By  AZsunshine
    06.18.10

I stumbled onto this yogurt while staying with my parents, after my mom had had a health issue and needed some assistance. I love yogurt and fruit for breakfast and found this in the Safeway store in their town. I avoid corn syrup like the plague, and this had none and a reasonable amount of sugar. I tried a few flavors and vanilla and I love the vanilla best when mixed with fresh fruit. Absolutely delicious taste and the texture is so rich. Best added bonus?? At the end of the week I went to the store to make sure my folks had plenty of groceries to last for awhile and they had added Chobani yogurt to the list. They are in their 80's and now like yogurt!! I never nagged them at all, they just watched me eat it all week and were intrigued. Thanks Chobani for "healthing" up my folks!

• xwilla By  xwilla
    06.17.10

If it wasn't for a budget limit, I'd eat these every single day for the rest of my life. Greek yogurt is healthy (Yes! None of that sugar-loaded Yoplait junk!) and boasts high protein content. It's also extremely filling, something that those aiming for weight-loss should give another glance at. A 130-140cal Chobani yogurt provides me the filling feeling equivalent to that from 2 similar-calorie-amounted Yoplait or Dannon yogurts. Greek yogurt's become something of a health fad now, but there is a great deal of truth behind the wonder-food claims. Read up some articles, and you'll be dying to try some too. Chobani and Fage are the two most popular ones in supermarkets. I personally love Chobani's texture and taste more. I love the Raspberry flavored one! The slightly-tart taste works very well with the originally-nasty taste of bland Greek yogurt. Even the vanilla's still a little plain and off for me. Unless you're extremely brave, don't try the plain Chobani. Remember that Greek yogurt doesn't contain all those fillers and substitutes that make normal yogurts taste so sweet and yummy. Be prepared! (Oh, and Greek yogurt's also thicker than normal yogurts...) Highly rec-ed!!