China Glaze Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• AshleyG AshleyG
    02.16.14

My friend bought some China Glaze nail polish and I love it! Very nice color and durability but it's hard to remove with nail polish remover, it takes forever for me to get it off!

• lawanaguy12 lawanaguy12
    03.07.13

Not my favorite, had to apply too many coats for me.

• Maryfairy32 By  Maryfairy32
    12.02.11

China Glaze has such amazing colors to choose from. I love when they come out with a new collection, such as the new, "Muppet Collection." They really know how to promote their line as far as timing when the movie came into theatres. The only thing I have a problem with is the glitters, even if I use a good base coat first, the tips always seem to chip on me. But all in all, I love the products they have on the market today!

• lindawinch By  lindawinch
    10.27.11

China Glaze is the best nail polish I have ever used. I have 4 different reds and they are all fabulous. I take one to the beauty parlor with me every time I get a pedicure. They do not chip or peel and I have have actually had "Go Crazy Red" for over a year. The available colors are great. I was in a store one day and overheard two women talking about buying some new polish and I told them about China Glaze, took off my shoe to show them my two week old pedi that looked like new- I just love this polish and will never use any other.

• GatheringRoses By  GatheringRoses
    10.27.11

I've been using China Glaze for a c ouple of years. I believe it's one of the best, if not THE best, Nail Lacquer available. I am especially fond of the new Crackle Glazes. It opens up a whole new creative world of Nail Art and expression. There is a vast array of colours offered. Something for every skin tone and desire. These lacquers are highly chip / smear resistant, fast-drying, and long-lasting. I am very satisfied with China Glaze.

• satisfy_my_s0ulxx By  satisfy_my_s0ulxx
    10.26.11

China Glaze has a price point that you can't beat. Plus the color selection is amazing. They have more neons and glitters then any other company. I use Liquid Leather so otter. I love that it is a one coat black polish and it's great for stamping!

• Tyron12 By  Tyron12
    10.16.11

Love this cool colors and dosent chip

• kindofamess By  kindofamess
    09.26.11

I'm a HUGE fan of China Glaze. I love the collections they come out with and their quality is super high! I don't have a lot of chipping and the coverage tends to be great for most colors.

• tracirae By  tracirae
    09.26.11

I have several colors of China Glaze nail polish. This has to be my favorite brand of nail polish. All of the colors last a long time and I always get compliments when I wear them.

• mamalou413 By  mamalou413
    08.30.11

I have purchased some of the China Glaze line at Sally's because they will run specials where you buy 2 bottles and get the 3rd free. For the money, it is pretty good nail polish, it holds up to chipping and fading but I would just like to see more colors.I don't know if they market to the younger generation but they have more glittery, or funky colors and sometimes it is just hard to find a good pink or red. That is the only downfall.

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

One of my favorite brands, huge selection and it stays on!

• whitewolf_07 By  whitewolf_07
    05.18.11

I only own 3 polishes (periwinkle, a silver shade, and base coat) and I am in love with them. Colors are awesome! Staying power is amazing. Base is not smooth therefore nail polishes stay great!