Starbuck Caramel Frappuccino | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

My go-to frappucino. I love the salted caramel one as well. So so good...

• TinaRofo By  TinaRofo
    11.03.11

Yum this is my favorite - it's a shame they are so pricey

• Kelly1962Tx By  Kelly1962Tx
    09.28.11

A little taste of Heaven..

• ajcoupons By  ajcoupons
    02.18.11

These are my absolute favorite. During a hot summer I'd rather have one of these than ice cream, or soda. My 3 boys enjoy getting them too. We like the cool refreshing taste it gives us and its a great family treat. They come in lite, so those watching their weight or carbs, even diabetics can have it made to their liking. I give these a high 5.

• Steph2009 By  Steph2009
    02.10.11

Frappuccinos are my favorite drinks to get at Starbucks!!! The Caramel one is great tasting and a nice change from the Double Chocolate Chip ones that I usually get and i love the fact that you can get it in decaf and lowfat !!! What a great treat!!!

• nunna3rd By  nunna3rd
    09.01.10

These are absolutely delicious. You can ask for more ice. I like mine on the crunchier side. The only drawback is the amount of sugar, but as I said they are gosh darn good.

• Burns09 By  Burns09
    09.01.10

I get the caramel frap at least once a week. i love it! and the whip cream on top is amazing too. i always get extra caramel on top. I like mine thick but not necessarily crunchy. i don't like it when they mix the ice too much and it devolves so fast. sometimes its perfect and others its crunchy but the flavor is still good. Yum :)

• zebragirl42 By  zebragirl42
    09.01.10

Yummy, refreshing and not too rich if you get the slim with no whip cream.

• caro12r By  caro12r
    07.23.10

This frappuccino is so sweet it can really wake you up from a long day. But can really upset your stomach if you have it too early.

• lisalovesyeww By  lisalovesyeww
    07.19.10

TASTY!!!

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    07.10.10

I'm a big fan b/c I can now get this frapp decaffeinated and low fat! Tasty treat :)